Need more motivate

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 8, 2015 1:09pm
via Android

I haven't been not workout for two month's now. Two months ago i was going to the gym 5 time a week for 3 months i drop 5 kg i was 80 to about 89 kg i think. I am still the 75 kg but i don't feel the same when i workout i am living life to its best. I still have a big bum i have love handles i want to be 70 and bulk up. Help me !!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 8, 2015 3:22pm
via iOS
Well first you can ask yourself why you're doing it and making it a reasonable reason so you can think this is what I want I'm gonna do that even if it takes time .. and second only focus on this day not tommorow or the next day after tommorow it's never to late to start but sometimes you have to push yourself and get up maybe listen to some motivational music and you can even go on YouTube that inspired me to start back working out they have amazing videos. But if you have faith in yourself you can do anything you put your mind too remember that and it takes time but if you're willing to put in the hard work to get what you want you'll get it , never give up!!
08 Jun
I go on YouTube as well. I struggle a lot but feel good that you realize you need change some people don't know there's a problem. You'll get where you want just keep on trying

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51