Lower Back Fat or Muffin top

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jun 10, 2015 8:25am
via iOS

First of all i'am new here but i have a very old problem. Even if a loss weight my lower back fat is still there. I treied to do more workouts , cardio, eat well ( about 6 mounth)but still there!! What is the problem with this local fat. I have skinny legs , a little bit fat on my abs but my muffin top It makes me look disproportionate. Plsease help!!!  What workout is good to melt this fat? ( sorry for my bad english )

Thank youfor replay!!
10 Jun
What kind of cardio have you been doing? I've been working out for 9 months or so(nothing extreme but still) and I'm only starting to notice a difference in fat around my stomach for example... I think it mostly has to do with doing HIIT workouts. There are some on here and lots of nice ones on YouTube
10 Jun
I have the same problem xx
821 Posts
Jun 10, 2015 8:53am
via Android

Oh man, back fat sucks. So hard to burn off. You'll have to be pretty patient with results from there. You can't target fat loss either, and that's the last place it will come off.

Caloric defecit,  clean eating, intense training.

Acaloriecounter.com  check it out. It will definitely help guide you in the right direction. 

6 Months of working out is still very new, I say keep up hard work and watch nutrition in another 6 months the back fat will disappear.

10 Jun
280 Posts
Jun 11, 2015 1:02am

Check out some of my liked workouts I have many that deal with abs. Good luck.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51