Getting toned

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 16, 2015 5:48pm
via Android

I am currently 116 lbs. My goal is to increase my body muscle and get toned. I'm mainly focusing on my lower body. I've been working out for about a month and I have not seen any results. After a work out I don't feel any type of burn or soreness. Please advice I really want want to get where I want to be in a few months. Ty

16 Jun
Its really not noticable at first. It takes about 2 to 3 months to really see change. Have you increased weight or reps. Or decreased rest time. Have you been changing up your routine so your muscles dont get used to the same movements and motions. Theres alot of different things you can try to help get that burn back. Main thing. Is keep going. Dont give up because you dont see change after a month. Keep pushing yourself and youll get where you want to be.
16 Jun
How many days do you think I should work out? I try to work out at least 3 times a week.
16 Jun
I try to work out everyday. But i do alot of isolated groups and switch them daily. 3 days a week using alot of compound exercises should do fine. I would say try increasing each set by 5 reps. Since your going for tone youre gonna wanna push for high rep low weight.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 6:57pm
via iOS
Toning is all about losing the fat around your muscles to make them look more defined. So make sure you keep to a healthy diet. If you want to tone the muscle you already have you should do high amount of reps with a moderate weight.
16 Jun
16 Jun
No problem! I am glad to help!
16 Jun
Do you know any good work outs and good protein shakes
16 Jun
I don't really use protein shakes I just eat a LOT of protein in my diet. What part of your body do you want to target? Let me know and then I can give you some workouts.
16 Jun
Thighs and glutes. And yes I've tried eating a lot of protein but I hardly ever get hungry and I get full with small proportions.
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 7:46pm

Maybe it's the level of intensity, the duration, or the type of workouts your doing. I would personally take time to look over the plan if you made one and start changing things.

16 Jun
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 8:15pm
via iOS
I don't do a lot of lower body workouts but some good glute workouts are ApplebottomNatural Booty Pops, and Tight & Toned Bottom. Some good leg workouts are Mountain GirlSexy Legs for Girls & Boys, and Lucky Leggy Lower. Some good core workouts are Muscly MiddleAbs Attack, and Ab Workout. Hope these helped!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51