How do i start?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 18, 2015 6:29pm
via Android

I have been trying to find a diet and workout plan that would fit me, but come up with nothing. I am at my worst and can't take it. My wedding is in 3 months and I need my tummy flatter. I am a bigger girl, which means it is gonna be hard work to tone up what I can.

18 Jun
I admire people like you. You people are the best !
19 Jun
I write down my goals. I made one of my big goals of meeting 150, but focused on little goals like each 10 pounds lost. And I just pushed for each 10 pound mark. It really depends on your personality, but I tend to be more focused when I write everything out. My goals, steps to take to meet those goals, certain baby steps I could take to work my way up....and talking to others about it helps. The more you talk to others about your workout and diet plan, the more likely you are to stick to it, because...
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jun 18, 2015 6:54pm
via Android

You start at the beginning.  You start from where you are now. You start with mistakes laughs and temporary set back. You take what you learn and put together the lessons. You keep going. You remove the pressure of time constraints. You relax and allow yourself room to struggle room to fall short room to grow and room to learn and progress.

You start with keeping an eye in what goes in your shopping basket and being sure that your meals are with in your calorie range (cue Scotty linking his famous lose/gain topic).

Try out
Mommy Got Muscles 2.0
In Love With The Master
420 SECONDS *Sk
Mommy Got Muscles - Million Dollar Baby
#BMC - Full Body Takeover - Lower(Express)

Keep moving around trying different workouts until you start to find what works best for you.

You got this

(Congrats on the wedding bells)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51