So not motivated

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 19, 2015 2:59am
via Android

Hi friends.
I'm tired. I'm fat. I'm tired of being fat. I mean no disrespect for any body at or above 200 pounds, but it's not me. I wanna be anarexic, and only feed my body water and gluten free bread. I'm 5'5 and a former Marine. I've got two bad legs, and a whole 10 years of excuses. Please help me. I want to find healthy food to eat, while loosing weight. I want to find the tone and definition in my muscle. Oh how I yearn to be strong again. Will anybody please help me?

19 Jun
I understand what your going through. I was at 210 and note in at 201.6 my goal is to get to 180. You can do it
20 Jun
Do you have a KIK ? If so I can personally remind you to work out and which ones I want you to do. But what motivates me is trying to become a pro on here and with that you have to do a certain amount of workouts. Also what helps me diet is by disgusting myself with my favorite fatty foods. Also if you have KIK here's my name emotional.artist I hope I can help I'm helping my friend as well so far she's lost 20 pounds
21 Jun
You can't be serious. You don't want to be anarexic. It's an illness which kills your body and mind. I hope I got sth wrong?
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 12:28am

Don't get discouraged there is still hope you just hsve to search for it.

Also checkout some of the bible verses I have posted they will help you if you believe in them.

Jun 20, 2015 3:42am
via Android

Hello

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jun 21, 2015 2:42pm
via Android

Msg me if u r serious

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51