Best way to lose pooch and love handles?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 26, 2015 3:40am
via Android

Just curious as to which workouts are better for loses the baby fat pooch and love handles? I'm trying to slim those down plus tone up a bit! Any advice please :-)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 26, 2015 5:07am
via iOS
One key thing to remember is that abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. I'm also on a mission to get 6 pack abs. You want to have a calorie deficit. Burn more calories than you consume. So eat low caloric foods that keeps you full and cut out all the junk crap foods. For exercises, your stomach will slim down as you progress but the 1st step is cardio.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 26, 2015 6:46pm
via Android

I've already started working with what I eat and the calories, cardio is walking, running, that kind of stuff right? I've been mainly doing all sorts or crunches, push ups, squats, and other things just because I'm a bit out of shape, stopped working out a while ago but I'm getting back into it, going on two weeks now, and just those two weeks I feel better than I have in a few years.

Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jun 27, 2015 12:29am

Try Jillian Micheals 30 day shred. And also check some of my like workouts they might help you on your journey.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51