Belly fat

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 4, 2015 7:40pm
via Android

How did you lose your belly fat? How often did you workout, what kind of exercises did you do etc.

04 Jul
Everyday intense training on a caloric defecit. Takes time, takes pain
05 Jul
Agree with Jovon about the deficit. You don't have to go intense and every day. But try to do full body (legs/butt, abs/core, arms/shoulders and cardio) three or four times a week for about 30 mins. You should see great success in about 3-4 months.
18 Aug
I workout 5 times a week and try to add diversity to my workout plans! I also run 30 minutes every day, but a good diet is the key :)
24 Aug
Agree with most here. .. abs are made in the kitchen. Lose all premade food, if to l you don't cut it and cook it. .. don't eat it. That will help you cut out all the hidden sugar. Also don't drink your calories. .. bye Starbucks, ha! Black coffeee:-). Clean eats and running should go a long way to drop the body fat.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 5, 2015 1:58pm
via iOS
Losing belly fat comes from mostly your diet
1907531_961911930505797_1898259060759806374_n_thumb
1 Post
Jul 5, 2015 2:38pm
via Android

I agree, a healthy balanced diet is key. Try apps that are focused on diets, they help,  A LOT!

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 17, 2015 1:36pm
via iOS
Just two or three times a week maximum... let your belly or what ever rest on the following day other wise you will loss wight but, you'll have flabbiness. And the best to do wholebody per a week each day traing a new muscle.

Good luck.
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 24, 2015 12:05pm

If you are losing weight instanly and you are concerned about the your beely where extra fat gets collected  then you need to do a couple of things. One of these is to do some form of weight training to stop the loss and recover the muscle mass and eat protein commensurate with managing this.

In order to know more tips visit - http://www.weightloss-pill.net/blog/how-to-reduce-your-body-fat

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 5, 2015 12:24pm
via Android

Do Workout abs it's really work

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51