Weight Loss!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 6:04pm
via iOS
 The most I weighed was almost 160, I began dieting and running every day and finally got down to 103. Over the months i gained weight and got to 120 -130. Now I am at 150, I would like to at least get back to 120. I started working out again and hope to start running again as well. But unsure about the diet. Any opinions on dieting?
07 Jul
Good luck!
07 Jul
3 day fruit diet but be careful make sure you take vitamins. Worked for me. Also ate salads and I saw improvements . Lots of water.
07 Jul
Diets suck. Eat clean and workout. Simple right. Also if you do a little reading through active topics. There is the let's talk about macros topic. There is one titled you want to lose or gain weight. There is already a lot of good topics on here they just get moved down fast as the forums get flooded with junk.
07 Jul
Roberto D , i am already taking vitamins, i use to have a salad every day for lunch and a fruit on the side. I did have some progress but i stopped after a while. Since i am starting again I want to try something different.
07 Jul
100‰ agree with Jovon. Diets are just temporary fixes...eating cleaning and understanding nutrition last forever when it's made a lifestyle choice. Good luck :-)
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Jul 8, 2015 2:46am
If you like to run /walk / bike /etc please go check out my running for JESUS outreach ministry. On Facebook I have a group and or page.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51