Weight loss workouts?

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 9, 2015 11:00pm
via iOS
I've been trying to loose weight for about two months now, and lost ten pounds on my first week but can't loose anymore. Since I got this app I've been doing a lot of workouts for different parts of my body.

Does anyone know of some good workouts (preferably without equipment) that are good for toning down or weight loss?
10 Jul
Try some ab workouts!
821 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 12:36am
via Android

I suggest you invest in a little equipment.  Kettlebell,  jump or speed rope. Maybe a pair of 10 lbs dumbells.

Also when you say "toning down" you probably are meaning muscle definition. But unless you already have a good amount of muscle, hate to break it to you. Muscles are not going to be popping any time soon.

But it seems you more or less want to shed fat. Now you say you have hit a plateau. Let me first just say when you first attempt losing weight the first 10 - 15 lbs comes off like nothing. Now you are going to need to up the intensity and start nutrition planning. Meaning instead of 10 burpees shoot for 3 sets of 20 burpees.  And nutrition meaning, research calorie maintenance level, caloric deficit,  and macro intake. But here are some wo's I know of on here that are no joke. Enjoy.

Your Body Is Your Barbell [Remix JY]
Home Work 101 [JY]
Mother! $&',#g Squat Thrusts Yo!
#BeastMode Iso June Challenge - Core
#BeastMode Iso June Challenge - Lower Body
Killer Cardio [JY]
HIIT Me Please [JY]
Plank Or Die [JY]
**#BeastModeCamp May Challenge** Lycan Core
Stop Crying Like A B!#@H
* 30 Day 300 Squat Challenge *
No Equipment Necessary Tabata Workout
Mother! $&',#g Burpees Yo!

459 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 3:14am
via Android

Jovon pretty much summed it up. You're going to have to start calculating those macros and watching your calories. That first drop of weight is a kin to beginner's luck. You body was shocked and responded very quickly to what it was put through. Now it's time to confuse it some more and change up the routine and intensity. Jovon gave some very good workouts created by some of the hardest working on here.

Try joining in on Scotty K's dare to shred program. You won't be sorry. Or you will, but at least you'll get serious results.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51