Fat to skinny

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 9:14pm
via iOS
Hi guys! I'm Ashley and I welcome you to the fat to skinny challenge.

Name: Ashley
Goal: lose 2 pounds a week

Please enter each one of these with ur info and post it here in this chat room
10 Jul
Jovon , 28 , to be the baddest fittest mofo around. the scale will be too scared to even creep out the bed to try and weigh me!
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 9:47pm
via iOS
Hey asley.
As much as I admire your goal to look and feel better I must advice against it. Unless you are fat (as in obese) and your doctor told you to loose weight. It is a bad idea to try and loose weight as you are still growing and now in your coming teen years it's more importent then ever that your body have everything it needs to grow and stay healthy.

While trying to loose weight may be a bad idea being active is certainly not. Finding a sport you like may be very beneficial for you as it increase general fitness. Thing is. Don't worry to much about it for the next few years. It will be a while before you will need a boy in your life anyways. So no reason to look like a top model yet anyways ;)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 9:53pm
via iOS
I understand very much what you say but I am very over weight I weigh 186 pounds and I'm 4'6 in height 
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 9:54pm
via iOS
NoW I'm 83.2 pounds and still losing
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 9:55pm
via Android

Good luck Ashley and I'm in . Let's do this

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 10:10pm
via iOS
I'm in too! 
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 11:35pm
via iOS
Great!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 11:40pm
via iOS
This week and next week's goal is to lose 5 to   
10 pounds 
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 11:50pm
via iOS
and download my fitness pal  And join my chat group I'm al602338 the chat's name is How do I lose weight but still eat the whole calorie amount I need
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 11, 2015 7:06pm
via Android

Good luck to all of you :)

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 13, 2015 2:43am
via Android

While I get that you are overweight and want to improve.. I applaud you and your effort. But you are way too young to start a pattern of being focused on the numbers. Focus on being healthy for a few years, numbers will take care of themselves.

If you eat a healthy diet, that meets your needs, you will do great. If you work out regularly, you will do great.

Please don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat so as you continue on this journey, you will come to recognize that 5 pounds this week, two pounds that week, whatever, will not be reasonable. You will gain muscle but lose fat and the scale will only reflect the number itself.

At your age, I encourage you to focus more on health and inches, as opposed to pounds. As long as the fat is burning off and you are noticing physical changes, the numbers themselves don't matter. You're getting healthier, and that's what's important.

Good luck and feel free to message me if there's anything I can do to help you along your journey.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 13, 2015 3:54am
via Android

I have hypothyroidism and i was always under weight i got put on a ice cream deit when i started hormone. I eat healthy and take care of my meds and exercise normaly. My weight moves a lot but kid your goal lead me to beleive you are harming your body and these goal will makes you sick. If you want to work out do cardio. dont deit or do fat blasting. The fact you look to lose so much may lead to eating disorders and poor body image. So curl up with a snack and be a kid while you still can.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 28, 2015 3:37pm
via Android

How did u do it

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 28, 2015 4:20pm
via Android

Name: Kirsten
Goal: To become a sexy bod.

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 5, 2015 12:32pm
via Android

I am also becoming skinny, but my height is gradually increasing and I don't want to increase my height at all please give me some suggestion I loose my weight more and more because I don't like fatty body so which kind of workout I can do, that only my weight loss not increase height.

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Sep 6, 2015 3:14am
via Android

your only 12.

if you are overweight and want to lose weight,you need to see a doctor.

your still growing, going through a major weightloss at your age is un safe.

please see someone before you hurt yourself!

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Sep 6, 2015 3:19am
via Android

i dont understand?

you went from 185 to 85 pounds?

that doesnt make sense.

09 Sep
Fairly certain she meant to put a 1 before the second number.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51