Lose Belly fat...

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 16, 2015 9:19pm
via Android

I've been trying for 2 weeks now to lose my belly fat after having 2 kids youngest being just months old. Been going to the the gym 3 times a week but know that 80% really comes from diet planning. I just dont know where to start. Any ideas?

16 Jul
Hi Jazmyn, u have to cut down on the intake of foods with carbs and diary. Avoid eating late, it cones with a lot of discipline. Be safe
821 Posts
Jul 16, 2015 10:35pm
via Android

You'll want to look up calorie maintenance level and then cut that by 200 - 300 calories. If you go to Acaloriecounter.com , you can read in depth about everything calories.  And yes they have the calculator on the site, no need for math lol.

Once you know your target for calories,  you should divide it up to macros 60% protein, 30 % carbs, 10 % fat. That's an example you need to play with it to see what works for you.

Be patient,  it's not going to just melt off. You need to consistent with both training and nutrition. 

The only other tip I have is learn meal prep, it will help you tremendously.

40 Posts
Jul 18, 2015 6:14pm
via Android

Hi Jazmyn I just posted similar question thing is I'm a dude and mine is from bad eating and drinking habits.  I've stop my intake of sugar completely for me thats the beginning the next big thing I'm definitely going to try is cut down on my carb intake.  Other then exercise what else have u done?

18 Jul
I lost 50% of my body fat in 1 month by drinking detox drinks water,teas,shakes,etc cut out meat only eat fish and raw or steamed veggies I lost a total of 6 pants sizes and 3 dress sizes
19 Jul
In one month? Yeah right...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51