Best way to lose fat around your hips?

6 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Jul 25, 2015 8:23pm
via Android

I want to lose fat around my hips because none of my jeans are fitting me properly because I am a size 6 on my legs but they won't do up around my waste! Currently all my jeans are size 8 so they are baggy on me

25 Jul
Muscle training, cardio, clean eating and patience
27 Jul
Do skipping
27 Jul
Focus on lower body workouts... Bcz ur lower body contains 60% of ur muscle weight. When you add muscles in ur lower body. That way you increase your metabolism! So u burn more cal!
18 Oct
Lower abs, hips, outer thighs. Lunges and squats
18 Posts
Jul 27, 2015 1:16am
via Android

Hula hooping. Ab workouts. You got it girl! =)

27 Jul
951 Posts
Jul 27, 2015 6:51am
via Android

Don't listen to people over-hyping the hip exercises. They are only as good as the calories they burn. Losing fat anywhere is a matter of burning more calories than you eat.

This can be achieved via eating fewer calories and doing more calorie burning exercise, usually hiit & cardio. However, many ppl overlook the benefits of strength training, so incorporating that into your regimen is a good idea.

Eat better, move more.

2 Posts
Jul 27, 2015 10:07am
via Android

Go watch alton browns diet on YouTube.  Also watch Tony horton's love handle workout. Hope it helps!

23 Posts
Jul 28, 2015 7:24am

One thing I always think about when trying to burn fat (like right now) is that if you work out the larger muscles, you burn more calories.

Do dynamic exercises that engage multiple muscle groups. These are the best as well for burning fat.

Don't work your abs more than 5-10 mins a day. It's pointless as they are fairly small muscle groups.

70% of weightloss happens in the kitchen.

Aug 3, 2015 4:40am

you cant target an area to lose, but can target an area to build. to lose is an overall thing, so when you lose weight around the hips, you will also lose it in your face, stomach, arms, ect., at a relative rate. but if you wanted to buld your biceps, for example, you can focus resistance on your arms and biceps only and get results.

cardio is the only way. 75 percent of you max HR for one to three hours a day six days a week will get you the most efficient results along with diet.
3000 calories = 1 lbs of body do the math on the intake, output ratio and rate of weight lose desired.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51