Body Transformation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 17, 2015 1:00am
via Android

Can anybody point me in a direction that will help me blast away this fat. I'm looking for a total body Transformation type of workout.

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Aug 17, 2015 6:12am
via Android

hi there!!

to get rid of fat its important to do cardio. i would suggest getting in atleast 4-5 days of solid cardio a week. while your doing cardio, you can also lift weights/do body weight exercises, that way your toning your muscles!

a good way to blast fat quickly is HIIT. look it up on youtube, theres tons of effective workouts there. body rock (a youtube channel) has an intense HIIT series....i think theyre at week 14 and still going. you will deffinetly notice changes with their program! inbox me if you need more details! :)

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 17, 2015 10:44pm
via Android

I really like HIIT (High intensity Interval Training)! It pushes your body to the limit in minimum time! However you should only do HIIT 3 days per week at the most as it will take a lot out of you! It also helps you stay consistent and it also aids in building muscle so it's not just your stamina that'll be improved but your strength as well! Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51