4 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 12:28pm
via Android

Really feel bad that i cant make any different for my body I make sport 5 days per a week but still nothing ....maybe I can't do it never

214 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 5:07pm

What's the problem? You're exercising but not seeing results? What are your goals? Losing or gaining weight? How long have you been training, what kind of routine do you have and what and how much have you been eating????

19 Aug
I want to loose weight but I can't I am eating good not too much and not little I start in my vocation after school it's 2 month and the school coming after 3 days and still no results
214 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 5:11pm

Sorry, that's a lot of questions. You know what, instead of answering them check out this topic:

You could also use the research bar in the forums to look it up.

It seems that there are only a few steps to getting healthier, looking and feeling better etc.

• Working out
  • Keeping an eye on your diet (calorie intake, macronutrients)
  • Drinking plenty of water
  • Getting enough rest/sleep and, well...

Try your best with all of these, do your research on how you can do even better, see what works for you but try spicing it all up from time to time and do all of those exercises that you hate, especially those you hate the most.

Be patient, you can do it.
Everyone can do it.

19 Aug
I so every thing you write but still no thing I drink water 8 glass every day too but maybe it's early to see results? ??
19 Aug
What's your macro split?
19 Aug
I can't help it, there are really a lot of factors to take into consideration... Check your inbox, I sent you a PM.
3 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 4:00am
via iOS
I normally work out for 45 minutes a day and do it 4 days a week 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51