How do you get rid of cankles and chunky legs?!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 24, 2015 7:23am
via iOS
I've struggled for so long with cankles and chunky legs and I feel that nothing I do is going to help!
Someone please have the solution otherwise I'll continue to be one very unhappy girl
24 Aug
Squats High knees Jumping jacks Jumping and running
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 24, 2015 9:07am
via iOS
Walking, jogging and cycling , squat , high kneses , jumping jacks , running are all good exercises that force your lower leg muscles to contract .
If you decide to jog, then run on softer surfaces (such as grass) and wear well-cushioned shoes or else you increase the risk of damaging or spraining your ankles and contributing to your problem.
Stretching your ankles and lower legs may also promote better blood and lymph . 
You have to reduce salt in your food and reduce alcohol and if you are pregnant you have to be patient.
If non of these worked the cause may be genetic . In this case you will have to see a doctor

Aug 30, 2015 2:45pm
Cut back on your sodium intake ... tomato sauce, chutneys, fast foods, cold meats, processed foods, meals in packets i.e. cup a soup, spices (eat only herbs i.e. rosemary, basil, etc). These foods worsen water retention, swelling etc. No fun exercising when you feel :-(

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51