Can I shed 5kgs within 2 weeks?

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 3, 2015 12:55pm
via Android

Any Good workouts to shed 5kgsweight within 2 weeks?

03 Sep
i wanna loose 10kg probably wont happen, i would recommend healthy diet, grapefruits are great fat burners and also a good detox
03 Sep
Yeah I know but this healthy diet n concept would take years to get me sexy body, I just need some workouts that are quick n effective.
03 Sep
planking, sittups
03 Sep
Thank you
22 Sep
5kgs. I'm an American so to me that's 10 pounds. Yes you can. Workout with extreme cardio and light strength. After those 2wks do reg workout and slowly limit meal size but have a couple energizing snacks 'tween meals
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Sep 3, 2015 2:11pm
via Android

You have to do interval running each day. Burpees, planks light weight training every day to loose 5kg. To maintain that is another thing. Rather start slowly and build momentum

03 Sep
03 Sep
So you mean a total of 1 hour workout is mandatory every day !?!
03 Sep
Yes mandatory. As scotty says. HIIT program a most definite. With a cardio workout as well. No carbs no sugar for 2 weeks.
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Sep 3, 2015 3:15pm

If you want to shed so much weight that fast I suggest you fast and don't eat for seven days just drink water.

03 Sep
Haha thanks I think just one meal in a day, water n lil milk should do?!!
03 Sep
Either of those suggestions sounds terribly unhealthy.
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Sep 3, 2015 5:58pm

The most I've shredded is 22lbs in 4 weeks with a combination of HIIT workouts and a high protein diet

The options gievn so far will mean that you will lose weight but put in back on when you stop starving yourself, but if you're fine with that go for it.

For workouts you can look over my DARE TO SHRED and DARE TO SHRED AGAIN programs in my created file. You can also check my topics which cover off how to drop weight in a healthy way.

You can drop 4lbs in a week just by upping how much water you drink so it all really depends on how you wanna do it.

Good luck though

03 Sep
Sure, I just wanna shed few pounds before an occasion, so I am looking forward for workouts which are effective and quick. I will definitely go through your programs. Thanks for the help!
03 Sep
If you have access to Dumbbells you should definitely try the DARE TO SHRED AGAIN workouts. They will have you dripping in sweat and there's an active topic where people add comments so you can see it works. Good luck & get shredding!
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Sep 3, 2015 7:01pm

I would do high knees and mountain climbers.

Whenever im in a "calorie burning" mood I remember this tip:

You burn the most calories exercising the biggest muscles, which is usually the legs.

Doing high intesity workouts over a short period of time is a great way to increase your heartrate which will continue the calories burning that simply just doing crunches and pushups.

04 Sep
Well I am doing some stretching n all these days I really don't get time for workouts.
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Sep 3, 2015 7:50pm
via Android

You have your wedding in 2 weeks?
Well sure it is possible, but I don't think in a healthy way...
As already written cardio is the key to loose weight, like running daily for one hour.
A diet is also recommended, reduce you intake so you'll burn more calories then you consume.

04 Sep
Not my wedding but my cousin's wedding I really wanna shed as much as I can can't devote much time for workouts.
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 4, 2015 12:26pm
via iOS
I did this a few weeks ago. But it all came back on. So I don't think it's very healthy but it's what you see in your mirror, not on your scales.
04 Sep
I am like ready to do literally anything to get thin!! Right now I am just taking 1time meal my lunch n some snacks in the evening that's all!!
24 Feb
When you dont eat enough for your body you will gain more weight because your body will store everything you eat as fat. I sugest eating leaner healthier meals. Plenty of water and cardio based workouts!
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Sep 4, 2015 1:58pm
via iOS
WANT TO LOSE OR GAIN WEIGHT: READ THIS!!!

Starving yourself is the worst thing to do, just ask the women I've helped on here by increasing their calories but controlling their macros. Read this topic  
04 Sep
Thank you so much for this! :-)
24 Feb
I just joined yesterday. Read the shredding post just now. Love it! Good information to try to wrap my head around. Thanks Scott K.
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Sep 4, 2015 2:13pm
via iOS
You're welcome. As for not having much time, we only need 5mins to make a major difference to our bodies 
This is a 5min workout & I created 4 of them for a friend. 

It'll have you sweating! And I've created a lot of short burst workouts such as this as well 
This one destroys people but it's awesome for shedding weight fast. Do it every day & you'll lose the weight easily.... 420 seconds is all you need 
It's also more fun than the stupid treadmill I'm on right now! 
04 Sep
:-D thanks buddy! I am definitely trying this for a week, hope it'll make some difference..!! Let's see what happens. Fingers crossed.
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 5, 2015 2:36am
via Android

Absolutely you can.  Watch your food.  Work hard.  I dropped 8lbs water weight in one day for a wrestling tourney once.  ( not recommended)

05 Sep
I am thinking of going on a liquid diet.
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 22, 2016 6:04am

Hi Sammy,

If you are looking to lose weight for about 5KGs in a couple of week then you have to follow some weight loss routine and have to follow some tough exercise  that will definitely going to help you in losing 5KGs weigh in a two week. Here are some tips that you must follow -  Tips On How To Reduce Weight Fast In A Week

26 Feb
I think the 2 weeks are up, Henri.
Image_thumb
258 Posts
Feb 25, 2016 3:08pm
via Android

If you don't weigh a lot doing that much will mean lots of work. I did 20 in two weeks when started at 200. But your body works harder with extra weight. All I can say is eat healthy... Very healthy. Exercise as much as possible and you'll get results! But to say amount I couldn't. Just do your best!

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
May 6, 2016 7:04am

Well, I don’t have any ideas whether you will be able to lose 5 kgs in 2 weeks? Here are some weight loss tips that you can follow, which can help you to lose weight. 

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 6, 2016 7:45am
via iOS
It also depends on how much weight in total u have to lose. If it is the last five kgs then U might struggle but its worth a try.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
May 8, 2016 3:37pm
via iOS
You shoudn't focus on weight but on fat. You can e losing weight by losing muscle and that's not has healty as you could wish. 
Just try to reach the weight in which you look at yourself and feel proud
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 26, 2016 6:29am

If you willing to loose weight try for exercises and yoga. If you do not find time for exercises and yoga, then try for nut of India diet- www.nuez-dela-india.com/supplement/. I have heard a lot about nuez de la India reviews. I am sure you will find it useful.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51