Getting over cravings

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 7, 2015 11:49am
via iOS
Does anyone have any advice on how to get over cravings during a diet. I have been finding it very hard to stick to my diet. 
07 Sep
It is nearly impossible for me to not to eat until I'm full. So instead of eating less, I try to make myself feel full with healthier foods with lower calories. Drinking water 30min before eating helped me. Eating slow helped me too. Also, try to eat in veggie(without dressings)-protein-carb order. I think i eat much less this way(calorie wise).
07 Sep
Gum lol
07 Sep
Yes gum! I have to keep it with me at work or I'll buy everything and eat it right there lol
09 Sep
Well diets suck. You should research IIFYM
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Sep 10, 2015 3:00am
via Android

drinking lots of water, and just sweating it out usually works for me.

sometimes i might watch tv or a movie, or just sit at my table and clench my teeth lol

but then again, moderation! if you have a few cookies or a scoop of ice cream every now and again, thats good too! :)

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 10, 2015 7:07am
via Android

If you crave something it simply means that your body is missing its nutritions (mostly carbohydrates). If you "stay strong" and won't eat, you're not going to do any good to your body. Instead, give your body what it needs, but the healthy way: snack on a carrot or if you really want something sweet, eat a banana :) good luck!

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Oct 18, 2015 2:38pm
via Android

Take an apple and core it, use rubber band to secure pieces back together.. Couple sprays of zero cal butter spray, tsp of stevia, pinch of cinnamon and pop it in microwave for 30 seconds.

Half a whole grain pita, 2 tbs peanut butter, 1 Tsp choc chips, 1 banana cut up and thrown inside pita. Nuke for 15 seconds.

One scoop Shakeology, one egg, capful of vanilla, 2tsp stevia, 1/4tsp baking soda, pinch salt, 2tsp flour, 2-3tbs water. Mix all ingredients in microwave safe mug, microwave 30-45 seconds. (Doesn't look pretty but it's not that bad and gets chocolate fix taken care of)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51