I want abs, extremely close, somebody help!

1 post | Original | Recent
15 Posts
Sep 18, 2015 4:11am
via Android

I am 5"10 155 Plunds. I run a mile every morning and then lift weights after. I'm trying to get abs. My body has the form but I csnt lose the fat over them. I eat healthy, drink a lot of diet green tea, powerade zero and am now taking garcinia cambogia supplements. Why can't I lose this additional fat over my stomach? Help anyone?!!?

18 Sep
Skyler, to get abs you need to have low bodyfat. To get low bodyfat you need to create a calorie deficit. And to create a calorie deficit you need to expend more calories than you consume. So, If you are staying at 155 pounds you will not be losing fat. Work out your maintenance level of calories (you can find calculators on the internet) and subtract 500. This should be your starting point to lose about 1 pound per week. When weight loss stalls, reduce by 500 calories again. You don't really need to lift weights 7 days a week...
18 Sep
If you want abs, then do a lot of crunches and sit-ups everyday. I know that from experience
18 Sep
Lewis is right. I did crazy stuff for abs these past two months i have reduced my caloric intake and my bf has dropped took a lot of effort with the weights and running but i have been seeing results. I also have been doing crunches sit ups and weird ab workouts i find online with a 20 lb weight pretty awesome man my belly has reduced greatly
18 Sep
Takes time man. Genetics have a lot to do with people's effort to get abs. Stick with your cardio, weight training and eating healthy. Don't forget to train your abs 2-3 times a week. Shoot me a message with any questions.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51