Which app to track running/walking?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Img_8132_thumb
49 Posts
Sep 18, 2015 4:51pm
via iOS
So I use runtastic and mapmyrun together. It said I walked/ran bc I had it on walk but ran some too. It said for 25 mins 5mph 81 calories for runtastic and the. 25 mins 5mph 305 calories .so which one is right or close to right?
18 Sep
Runtastic must be the right one.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 21, 2015 3:48am
via Android

Runtastic is close to accurate maximum times!! Go for it!!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 21, 2015 10:56am
via Android

I like shealth. It tracks my run,walk, and when I turn on my locator it will displays my walking route that I did in my neighbor with markers of where each mile was reached. The app also help keep track of of all the nutrients and water I've consumed in a day. As well as compares it to my goal. It is a wonderful app. It really is all in one.

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Sep 22, 2015 1:54pm
via iOS
Endomondo beats them all. It'll track anything you want plus you can just track a run or go against your last best time or even your last run. Will tell you how you're doing after each mile or km. well worth a try. 
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Sep 22, 2015 4:08pm
via Android

I use Runtastic Pro it keeps your personal records you can challenge your last section and conquer your personal records you can listen to books while running or walking are listen to your music in the app I've been using it for awhile now its a good app you should give it a try

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51