Breakfast ideas

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 4, 2015 3:53pm
via Android

I often skip that meal. Looking for easy and fast ideas (mother of 2 kids so time is something I do not have in the morning!) Also trying to loose weight.

04 Oct
I take yoghurt without fat and I cut some fruit the evening before and mix those 2 together. It takes no time in the morning but a little in the evening, very healthy and also delicious :)
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Oct 4, 2015 6:10pm
via Android

Have i tried shakes? I'm not a big fan of them but every other day I take one. They are a great meal replacement.

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Oct 5, 2015 9:39am
via iOS
Fry up 1/2lb turkey sausage, put it into a bowl, add five eggs, add some cheese and some chopped kale. Mix. Divide into five sections of a muffin pan. (Spraying first). Bake at 350. Cool, and bag each one separately. A few secs in the microwave each morning and you got a breakfast for each day's drive to work. 
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 6, 2015 12:46am
via iOS
Oatmeal! Consider it the canvas on which to create an interesting meal lol. Mix in almond milk, then add healthy toppings: honey or cinnamon (instead of brown sugar), berries (or apples), ground flaxseed, etc. Easy and filling.
10 Aug
I mix oatmeal with fresh orange juice, apple, kiwi, appricote,peach honey,cinnamon and a small,espresso like spoon of spirulina and mix them really well. Love it!!!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51