Weight loss

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 4, 2015 6:22pm
via iOS
I am 22 years old and weight at 185 lbs. I also have a 14 month old baby. I really need to lose weight. I am too stressed out about my looks. Especially in front of my husband. I try to est healthy but it isn't working out for me. If anyone can help me please!
05 Nov
Try working out with him. That way you feel your not alone in this.
05 Nov
i am the same age as urs n i had the same weight then i start drinking cabbage soup everyday n drink cinnamon water everyday it wil help u alot
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 5, 2015 8:25pm
via iOS
Thank you!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 6, 2015 12:27am
via iOS
Remember to focus on fresh food. It helps when you take into consideration the type of foods and habits you want your child to have so that your child doesn't have to deal with the same struggle as you. 

Honestly that has been what has been motivating me. I haven't lost any weight, but have toned up. I still slip with food from time to time (hormonal eating is the worst). It is most improtant to remember to set realistic goals and choose a lifestyle change, not just another diet. I know easier said then done, it comes to planning really, know when you will need snacks and quick meals. Soups are a great way to get veggies and protein in all at once and if you make it in a crockpot it doesn't take long and you can control the sodium. 

Good luck and good health to you!
06 Nov
Thank you so much. That really a lot to me!! I will remember to keep that in mind!
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Nov 9, 2015 3:27pm

Just a thought - can't speak from experience as I've never had a baby of my own. I'm wondering if it might be helpful for you to talk to your doctor or to a nutritionist/etc about an appropriate diet if you are currently breastfeeding. If you are, your body's nutritional needs might be different than they would be otherwise. I would particularly caution against doing anything too extreme whether or not you are breastfeeding - you need to be sure that you have the energy and health you need to look after your family.

If your husband is worth his salt, he'll get it, and you'll be just as beautiful or more caring for the life you've made together than you were before. It's awesome and praiseworthy to want to stay attractive to him, but do talk to him about it, and give yourself time. :)

09 Nov
Thank you for so much for those amazing advice!! Unfortunately I am not breastfeeding because I dried out 2 weeks after birth. I will definitely lol into taking to a doc or nutritionist. I've never thought about that. Thank you so much!!
09 Nov
Glad it helped! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51