Lower body fat percentage?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 11, 2015 7:21pm
via Android

Hello!

I am a 15 year old teenager, I walk 30 minutes everyday from school to my house, I workout everyday (pull ups, around 10-14 a day), and I do 1h martial arts monday and wednesday.

I have 60kg and 1.78m. I have some areas with fat, so no abs showing, a little bit of boobs, but 90% is muscle and I feel my ab muscles but 1 inch of fat on top of it. I would like to know any good diet/workout routine to reduce fat on body? Any that doesn't stop my growth...

Please, thanks!

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 12, 2015 8:46pm
via Android

Anyone?

13 Nov
Trying eating more fruits & vegetables when you're hungry. Cut down on processed food, & cut most sugar. Liquid calories are a good one to watch out for. Don't drink juice, eat fruit. Drink water. Def no soda. Your activity level seems good. Don't worry too much cuz you're still growing and will prob get leaner naturally, especially if you continue your activities.
13 Nov
I have cut so much... Hmm, could you tell me around how long would it take I eat around 1800-2200 calories a day, I wanted to lower my body fat percentage to around 5% I don't know how much I have atm... Thanks though and I eat a lot of fruit and stuff...
13 Nov
At fifteen you should probably not try to get that low.
13 Nov
I saw a video saying at 7% it starts showing abs... So yeah I wanted to reduce fat... How much should I have then?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51