Who can say me a efficacy diet?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 23, 2015 7:10pm
via Android

I would like to start a diet.. But I don't know what is better to eat as breakfast, lunch or dinner

27 Nov
Eliminate Junk Food like i did.Once per week for cheat day its enough .I stopped eating junk fizzy drinks and stuff and i saw a huge difference.Also low fats and 20+ mins of workout each day will make you see and feel the difference.5 KG are easy to lose believe me.But it requires faith and believe.You can do it!Just do the right nutrition and the right excercises! :)
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 24, 2015 3:11pm
via Android

You could start by cutting down on sugar and refined grains, and most liquid calories (like sweetened coffee beverages, soda, most juices...)

Eat a few more veggies in a day. Chop up a carrot and a cucumber and eat em with some dip. Small changes grow.

24 Nov
How can I eat for breakfast?
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 25, 2015 5:29am
via iOS
Hi, Marilena! My name is Racheal and I have some great tools that allow me to help others reach their health and fitness goals. In order to best help you, I'd like to ask you a few questions to get a better idea of how to customize help for you. Is that okay?
12 Dec
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 25, 2015 5:35am
via Android

Take what you normally eat, and make some changes. Like switch whole grain bread for white, or cut out bread altogether, and eat oatmeal,(not the pre sweetened kind), or some other whole unprocessed grain.
Avoid sugar in your coffee, eat a whole fruit instead of juice...eggs are good for protein. Yogurt (plain unsweetened, with blueberries, maybe chia or other seeds & nuts)
If you aren't counting calories, you might consider cutting down on carbs, which is a kind of easy way to limit total calories, if you don't go overboard on fats. Eating natural fats is okay, don't be worried, but fat does have calories, so don't go eating like a pound of almonds instead of some bread.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 25, 2015 11:29pm
via iOS
Hello my name is Tom last year I was 292lbs now I'm 203lbs . All way I do is eat every 2 or 3 hrs keep it under 2400 cal/day watch carbs and do easy workout every day . If you want I be happy to share details with you
Happy thanksgiving!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51