Sugar !!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 5, 2016 4:38am
via Android

I go on a sugar binge every month like most woman. Milk chocolate can be replaced with dark chocolate or the chocolate made for diabetics? can the "addiction" be cured with simple fruits. Training my mind is the hardest part

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 5, 2016 12:29pm
via Android

I'm not even a female and I have that problem lol just keep try to keep your total sugar levels low chocolate is not bad it's the sugar

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Jan 5, 2016 7:26pm
via Android

At the end of the day we're talking about energy here. Whether it's chocolate, cheeseburger or an apple - the difference is just the form of energy and the amount of energy delivered in total.

A chocolate bar equals the energy of 1kg of apples. As long as you eat more than you burn, you'll gain.

There's nothing bad about having a bit of chocolate here and there, it's quick sugar and fat, both needed by the body to function well. Problem is to keep an eye on your overall intake. Track your calories. Be disciplined. And enjoy your chocolate. Or an apple (makes you feel full through fiber) to distract your mind if you must :-)

06 Jan
Haha thank you Matthias . Helps a lot because everytime I eat chocolate I feel somewhat guilty because chocolate is seen as a bad guy and there is diabetes in the family ... yes I think my intake of chocolate is a bit much and yes it's more around pms time but control control is key ...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51