How to loose belly fat

7 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 13, 2016 10:30pm
via Android

Need to work on my belly fat, and getting my energy back.

14 Jan
Best way to lose it is cardio dear
25 May
I think what everyone is saying is that you can't pick where to lose fat. Get moving (in any way you can) eat better and the weight will come off from all over. And you'll feel better too
950 Posts
Jan 15, 2016 3:46am
via Android

Most people don't seem to really want to hear the truth.  They already know it, really, and they're looking for someone to tell them some pretty lies about the best easiest most effective fastest weight loss method.

You could easily lose weight without exercising at all, but losing weight without changing your eating habits is extremely difficult. Proper nutrition is the foundation of weight loss.

If you exercise, whatever exercise you choose ultimately won't make THAT much of a difference, compared to changing your diet, so don't waste to much time trying to find the perfect workout. The real trick is getting moving. That being said, don't make the common mistake of doing only abs exercises to lose belly fat, it doesn't work like that (you don't lose fat on a body part by working that body part), the key to weight loss is calories, and abs exercise burns fewer calories than most other exercises.

Proper nutrition, combined with a mix of cardio and resistance training (weight lifting or bodyweight exercise/calisthenics), combined with time, effort, and dedication, is the way to do it, and anything telling you different is probably selling you something, usually those same same ideas given different names & packaged in an expensive box.

15 Jan
By changing your lifestyle taking Healthy diet and exercise are the best ways to maintain health. But today their are effective methods that can help you reduce fat i tried on number of ways and what really effected me was massager and accepting this amazing systems can make you feel great for more information visit
15 Jan
2 Posts
Apr 21, 2016 11:45am

A balanced diet must be combined with a series of aerobic and strength training exercises to lose belly fat effectively.

Another option: You can start with ab workout, then alternate with a cardio session such as running or jumping rope. This type of intense exercise can effectively tone the belly area if done for at least 30 minutes.

These exercises are focused on the abdominal area and not only help to refine the size by reducing abdominal fat, but also to strengthen the abdominal muscles, causing weight loss.

To know more about other helpful tips  to get rid of belly fat read this:

5 Simple Exercises To Reduce Stomach Fat

1 Post
May 23, 2016 5:33am

Well, losing belly fat is quite difficult, but this is not something that can’t be achieved. To lose belly fat you can do some physical activity like morning walk for at least 45-60 minutes help you lot. You can also practice some yoga or aerobics on daily basis. These are highly effective and provide best results.

Apart from this, there are some best home remedies that help you lot in losing belly fat.

For more information visit: Home Remedies To Lose Weight

6 Posts
May 23, 2016 2:05pm

At least a 4 kilometers walk and clean died plan is much important to loose unwanted fat form body.

3 Posts
Jun 16, 2016 7:52am

Basically belly fat mainly gets collected due to the following reasons:

1. Hormonal Changes.

2. Weak metabolism.

3. Genes you inherit from your parents or grandparents, if they had belly fat.

4. Due to stress and hypertension of your sedentary lifestyle leads you to store fat at belly.

Main things that should take care of :

1- Switch to a plant-based diet composed mostly of unrefined complex carbohydrates and starches, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, tubers and legumes.

2- Exclude or minimize animal products such as meat (including chicken and fish), dairy products, and eggs, as well as highly refined foods like bleached flour, refined sugar, and oil.

3- Cut down or eliminate alcohol, soft drinks, and fruit juices, and any other sweet drinks.

4- Start a daily program of gradually increasing exercise that includes both cardio and strength training.

To know more about BELLY FAT  burning tips, read:

How To Lose Belly Fat Quickly And Naturally

1 Post
Jul 1, 2016 9:27am

I am glad that you have decided to work on belly fat. I would suggest getting fat loss chiropractic care. It is very effective way to lose weight. I am sure you will have great results using this therapy. You can visit Mississauga chiro clinic for more details.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51