Lose weight fast!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 19, 2016 12:26am
via Android

Hey everyone I need opinions or advice I need to lose 10-12lbs in 7-8 weeks!!! Any ideas?? My main goal is a tighter butt and abs, which I'm working on but I still have a little pudgey tummy.

19 Jan
Cardio cardio cardio, diet, diet, diet, to drop the "pudge", there just is no other way to do it other than sweat the garbage out and put the good stuff in! Squats well tighten that booty up and there are tons of core exercises that will get those abs rock hard! Go for it!
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 19, 2016 12:29am
via Android

Use myfitnesspal to track your calories.
Eat way more veggies, fewer processed foods, less sugar & carbs.
Cardio.

20 Jan
Using it now thank you!!
20 Jan
It's an inexact science so if you're not losing weight as expected you have to kind of fiddle with things, like not logging as many exercise calories, or shooting for a greater deficit than is in your "goals"... It takes some time and attention to dial in how you personally interact with the system it uses. There's no real reason it shouldn't work for what you want, however. You can reach your goal. Good luck!
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jan 19, 2016 2:20am
via Android

Add moutain climbers / jumprope / burpeesĀ  to your routineĀ 

19 Jan
Sweet! Thank you!
19 Jan
Don't forget to squat with weight. Because the barbell is a booty-ful friend
11 Feb
Cardio cardio .....abs are made in the kitchen. ..eat health food and cut sugar
14 Feb
Well i dont do cardio anymore. I like to build muscle instead of watch it go away. Have cardio been working well for you@obinna u?
14 Feb
Cardio do work for me ,I combine all categories of workout to maximise my goal.In the winter I jog once a week ...5 to 6 kil meters at a speed of 6 mins per kil meter,other days I lift ,I do push ups ...pull ups::::and squats with dumbbells and barbells.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51