belly fat

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 2, 2016 7:10pm
via Android

so what's the best work out to get rid of love handles and belly fat. it's my biggest issue (pun intended lol) pls help. I work out five days a work for about 45 minutes and eat as healthy as i can. please help!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 3, 2016 1:46am
via Android

I know right

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Feb 3, 2016 3:12am
via Android

There is no "best workout"

Although anyone who tells you to do crunches or Ab work is wrong

Core exercises are great but they won't burn much fat

Cardio, any cardio. Lots of it. hiit if you like pushing yourself.
And
Resistance exercises. Weight lifting, bodyweight calisthenics,etc. They balance things out from cardio, and maintain muscle mass while raising your metabolism.

But not many people can out-exercise a bad diet, so discipline in eating habits comes above all else.

Is as simple as maintaining a small caloric deficit. The fat will eventually go. Takes time.

03 Feb
Dont forget circuit training as well as some effective exercises
04 Feb
If the question is what muscles to train best to burn the most kcals, go for the biggest muscle groups (legs & butt) and hit them hard. Plus do cardio of course in any form which suits you best (I'm always recommending rowing machine as it trains almost all muscles in your body while getting your heart rate up but it's up to you), probably also try HIIT variations if you're into this whole training thing for a while if you wanna shock your body, extra-boost your metabolism or overcome a plateau. But as said before: nutrition is the first...
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 20, 2016 1:03pm
via Android

If you're looking for instance results, it's not gonna happen. Sounds like you're on the right track....Belly fat is my issue as well. I'm thinking about some cardio workouts, but for now any and all exercise you do is great. Last summer, I lost 10 pounds simply walking. I walked everywhere....LoL
I hope this helps.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 21, 2016 4:51am
via Android

Ola

Feb 21, 2016 6:29am
via Android

Moacirpaulokostecki@g-mail.com

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51