You can do it

2 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Feb 21, 2016 5:44pm
via iOS
I know this is hard but you can do it. Say it ( I CAN DO IT) and look yourself in the eyes. Their is a fighter in there do it for him do it for her. Do it because your little cousin, son, daughter is looking up to you and they know you can do it. So get up stop feeling bad for yourself and go do whatever you need to do to live life the way you want to live it. I'm serious, I'm not joking nobody is going to change your life no one but you so if you ignore my message or choose to stay sitting on the couch and eating or not doing what you love because it would be to hard to try or leave your job. Listen to me when I say this, I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I CARE ABOUT YOU AND FOR EVERYONE WHO IS TRYING TO LOSE WIEGHT OR BE HAPPIER, IT IS GONNA BE WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER BUT IF YOU THINK, YOU THINK FOR ONE MOMENT BEING ANYONE BUT YOURSELF IS OKAY OR IT IS GONNA BE EASIER, YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE UP ON HAPPINESS OR TRUE HAPPINESS, IT WON'T HAPPEN, I have tried and it is hard so hard you will cry you will fall down but once you fall down for that last time and you get up and say to that person next to you "I'm gonna try , I am going to try until I succeed , then you will be able to do anything . I can do it. You can do it. And one day when I achieve my dream I will recall on this and show everyone that dreams do come true they do.
21 Feb
Hey Allie, Nice post
32 Posts
Feb 22, 2016 10:54am
via Android

Yup true.  Great post

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51