Small figure but stubborn stomach

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 1, 2016 3:26pm
via Android

Everyone that I know says I'm "skinny" (5 foot 6 inches and I'm currently 135) however my stomach tends to stand out quite a lot. If anyone has this problem may I ask, what combination of things did you do to get a flat stomach?

01 Mar
Working on it myself! If i figure it or I'll let you know!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 1, 2016 7:05pm
via Android

My girlfriend had that issue, in her opinion.  She is a Size 0 and is extremely physically active but...decided on a tummy tuck. 

I feel like lowering fat intake and holding your posture helps.  Not sucking it in, but tightening your abs.

Good luck :)

01 Mar
Okay thank you!
05 Mar
When you suck in your stomach, like trying to snap your jeans, you activate your traverse abs.it's a deep muscle that acts like a girdle ,not a bad thing
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Mar 2, 2016 1:17pm
via Android

Same here I guess. Cardio helps to remove belly fat but you should ideally do weight bearing exercises too

02 Mar
Thank you...cardio kills me but i will do what it takes haha
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Mar 3, 2016 5:35pm
via Android

I had this problem for a long time, what helped me was planks, flutter kicks, bicycle crunches, Russian twists, back extensions and some others like that. :) look for lower ab workouts on google, pintrest or something you should find lots of different variations :D

03 Mar
Okay i love planks! Thank you
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 4, 2016 8:36pm
via Android

Try jump rope, decrease carb if possible and enjoy your beauty...

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 5, 2016 7:50am
via Android

Hi, I don't have this problem but I do have a solution.  I created this killjoy full body workout.  It's intense and every move requires core stabilization.  Check it out, I titled it Death By Bosu
Happy workout
Jae
P.S. most importantly you are what you eat so eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, good fats, and good carbs cause good carbs turn to energy if you're going hard in your workouts. Drink thousands of gallons of H20, take a probiotic (this will help with bloating). Be strict about not eating after 8p, limit your alcohol intake and engage those core muscles all the time! Oh and absolutely no sugar for you! Start getting creative if your weakness is sugar. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51