Faster way to lose weight

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 2, 2016 1:32am
via iOS
I really want to lose weight! By summer. Maybe 30 pounds , I don't workout everyday but I should , I'm not sure if my scales right because it says 140 and people 170 look way skinnier anyways I would like to know the faster ways to lose weight and what workouts I should do..
02 Mar
Honestly there isn't. Get all the supplements like bcaa and protein. Do meal replacements and eat healthy. You need more protein in the morning. Move around all day. I do squats in the bathroom at work. Go for walks.
02 Mar
Do cardiovascular and circuit training. Walking always helps me lose weight. You also need to do different planks to build muscle in your tummy area. And lift weights too. They help burn fat.
11 Apr
there are short cut ....hard work ,discipline ,focus fitnes is a life style ,which means it has been your habit .full stop,is not a summer stuff....is all year round
Image_thumb
258 Posts
Mar 2, 2016 2:30pm
via Android

To lose weight fast you've gotta make changes. Permanent ones. I lost 50 in 3 months when I was 16... I can not lose 10 now. A big part is choices. I ate lota of fruits and veggies. I exercised 30 min to hour. Before breakfast. Then ate small but nutritous. Snacks were fruits and veggies. Lunch salad with couple crackers and meat. Dinner I had a salad. 20 minutes before and 10 minutes before grapefruit. Small dinner and night time snack air popped popcorn. I also did 100 jump n jacks twice a sometimes three times. Rode bike to. Gym because I lived in small town mostly jogged on treadmill for about 45 minutes ride bike back. Jogged with dog for ten minutes few times a week. I still mowed yard and worked on garden. I started at 200 though and weight comes off faster when you're bigger. I ended up stuck at 150 though. I also did my morning workout in light sometimes and arm weights at home at least every other day. You can do it just depends on time and effort you put forward. I honestly don't do much now. But 7 months pregnant and two kids I'm happy to get chores done lol. Keep going!

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 9:51am

When it comes to weight-loss my research has generally led me time and time again to find the "good" and the "bad" in all these dieting fads. It is not easy to sort through all of them in order to find out what works. However, I have found 5 Best Weight Loss Shortcuts That Actually Work.

Even you can also try these weight loss tips so that you can shed extra pound that is accumulating on your body.

Best of luck!!!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 21, 2016 11:56am

Weight loss is not easy job; you can control your weight by daily exercising habbit, avoiding junk and fat food. By doing 8 to 10 walk daily you can control your weight. But if you want efffectiuve but immediate result then you must try this Phentamine 375 weight loss supplement along with all these weight loss program of diet and exercising schedule. It is an amazing weight loss supplements that control appetite that ultimately helps to keep control over your carving and this will give you effective result in just few weeks. 

You can also read this fior further information:

Tips On How To Reduce Weight Fast In A Week

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51