I stay fit after eating junk food

3 posts | Original | Recent
43 Posts
Apr 11, 2016 6:29pm
via Android

From the past months, my parents keep giving me junk food for lunch and dinner. People usually gain weight if they keep eating junk food. I have been working out and been using this app for a year and not have been gaining any pounds,but been losing pounds and being active.

This app has really motivated me from the past and on. What I'm trying to say is, you have to put in the work to see your results. Stay fitted and be active everyday in your life . WHO'S WITH ME? : )

50 Posts
Apr 12, 2016 1:23pm
via Android

Youre not gaining weight but you eat bad.... and also workout, cardio? So your taking in large amounts of sugar etc. your workouts burn a large amount of the sugar off as its using it as energy. Do you feel tired after your workouts? Okay so this is part of why your not gaining weight ^^ but this is also way you can make any larger gains. I would say becareful. Even though your not "out of shape" or "over weight" keep eatting like that and youll still get health problems just like a anyone eles. Only differance is you wont have a high bmi

16 Posts
Apr 12, 2016 11:04pm
via iOS

Eating junk food is nothing to be proud of. Sure once in a while it's alright but everyday is an extremely unhealthy habit. If you truly want to be fit and healthy, you need to fuel your body with the right foods and nutrients it needs. Otherwise you are heading straight towards health problems in the future....

12 Apr
thanks for the tip, I'll try to tell my parents to slow there game and get to being healthy :-)
13 Apr
No problem, good luck!! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51