Summer Mode Detox and Diet

27 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 12, 2016 12:23pm
via Android

Hi skimblers,
Detox means flushing out harmful substances from your body.It can be done by having extra ordinary care of your meals, snacks and water intake.It is also true that it's not easy having tough schedule of work snd travelling.But once you decide , nothing can stop you.It depends upon how determined are you? How much you want to move farward in the way of health.

so my plan is there to detox
It is divided into few phases.
Things totally forbidden for initial 3 days : Gluten, sugar, salt
Things recommended in abundance: water, salad and protein( as required)
4th day is cheat day recommended
Next 7 days again on the detox.
12 day is again cheat day.
then Healthy food base dieting start based upon full 3 months depending upon cheat day after a week.
This is all for my personal log and keep check and balance on my diet. So best wishes for me and if any one wana come..Come and njoy healthy life.# Eat healthy, Be healthy.

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 13, 2016 3:54pm
via Android

13 th april:Day 1 Detox = full of fruits and vegetables..but not good regarding drinking water.tomorrow i will watch carefully my water intake.

13 Apr
welcome jodie
13 Apr
we will post our daily feedback on this topic
14 Apr
why Not Jodie..just keep in mind your starting detox date.
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 15, 2016 10:22am
via Android

2nd day logged later: went so well watermelon , apples, banana, strawberry and loquats..water in excess..

15 Apr
3rd day:ended up on good note having strawberry..The best day was 2nd day because of excess of water.btw my fruit stock just finished.A little strawberry left for my morning smoothie..My siblings ate half of my fruit stock.thankGod Tomorrow is my cheat day.
15 Apr
thats great...i wana add cabbage but that tastes bitter now a days..so just thrown in garbage.
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 17, 2016 3:46am
via Android

cheat day passed..It was normal..did not have big cheat like that except for the sugar part(a little sweet)otherwise all ok..water intake was good.

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 17, 2016 4:56pm
via Android

Diet 1: it was sunday.so got time to prepare meals..breakfast: 2 pieces of bran bread with chick peas salad
lunch:oat meal and a lot of cucumber
Dinner: almond pan cakes....
deviation from diet: 4 finger fries which my sister was eating sitting besides me..not fair..I have to control this part.

17 Apr
You got this Sara.. you're better than chips!:-)
18 Apr
you you have good amount of protein Jodie..Do you track calories?
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 19, 2016 10:42am
via Android

Day 2: passed peacefully.
I just decided to install myfitnesspal to track calories.because If calories not noted down, chances to lose the grip from your goal becomes easy so just tracked my calories and it was under control.I am finding difficult to meet the requirement of protein part.Not much choices.( As I do'nt take any protein shake because cant take chemicals like that)

19 Apr
egg, chicken, lentils and beans( fish cant be taken in this hot weather). any other suggestion to take protein more??
21 Apr
you are right Jodie.I also feel difficult to feed my all meals right there...but once you get used it becomes easier.I lost 5 kg before 6 months by using this app.thats why started again.
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 20, 2016 2:21pm
via Android

Day 3: calories were under control.But at night I ate whole grain bread with some vegetable.I should not eat that.
but nothing was left at home and i was hungry..Fruit have natural sugar so trying to not take much fruits.but eating vegetables especially cucumber.Now me going to start green tea one cup a day although its quite hot here I do not know its a good idea or not to have green tea in this hot weather.

21 Apr
I think When you start diet.It ultimately means money is going to spend ...haha..
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 21, 2016 3:35pm
via Android

Day :4 Just tracked calories for today and yesterday.and I surprised to see my calories were under 1000 and fitnesspal telling me you should eat more..what I supposed to eat more?lol...I ate bran bread and egg in breakfast...in lunch I took oat meal..as snack I took watermelon and strawberry and in dinner steam chicken with vegetables...what else I should eat..surprised..

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 23, 2016 6:39pm
via Android

Day 5:late logging..It was just ok b3cause calories were more than 1200 like 1300 as I was not fulfilling calories for last couple of days may be because I ate a little rice..thats not good..Due to extra calories I found energy to workout.☺ may be that has burn.

24 Apr
this calorie intake was told by myfitnesspal(famous app).
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 23, 2016 6:44pm
via Android

Day 6: Today It was my cheat day.I had 2 large pieces of pizza fajita.love it..I ate pizza just considering the fact" sudden in5ske of fat burns Fats"☺.I took one cookie from some passenger sitting besides me.. Do'nt kill me ok..I ate that cookie because That was absolutely new and appealing for me.took just one.plus I knew in the morning that I can have cheats today..Good part is that Today I managed flour of oats..yeahhh..bread(Roti) made from oats was delicious.did not count calories yet.stay updated.☺

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 26, 2016 9:31am
via Android

Day 7: calories taken 1130..and ratio between carbs proteins and fats not exactly right.taken 56 %carbs but the goal was 50%.I did worked out as well.

26 Apr
do what which suits your body.
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 27, 2016 8:10pm
via Android

I follow the green monday detox. Green juices all day, if I feel hungry I eat some nuts, Tuesday gluten free and the rest of week I am back to human.

28 Apr
Hi Defania..is it some special detox because it looks quite different all the week.How it works to lose weight?
28 Apr
yeah jodie i also wanted to ask whatever .....How is it possible..look at her body..definitely she do not eat pizza burger fries all the week.
28 Apr
Jodie i love cook and do it everyday, i've been in this detox mode for 3 months is kind funny i'd thought i would feel weak cause monday is a very active day for me, i walk a lot, swim but i feel full of energy.
28 Apr
I don't eat rice often i like easy recipes. Ieat eggs, sweet potatoes, beans, salads, free-gluten pancake, homemade chocolate cookies, vegetables, cheese.
28 Apr
thats great routine Defania
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 28, 2016 11:44am
via Android

Day 8: cals=1005 water intake is important again but I could not take more than 8 glasses..I hit the protein goal due to lentils and nuts.Carbs a little more once again.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 28, 2016 12:43pm
via Android

Sara R u make me laugh, i do eat pizza lol, but my weakness is chocolate. I stopped controlled my weight when I decided have a different eat healthy approach: Is everything about balance.

28 Apr
yeah balance is everything
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 28, 2016 12:46pm
via Android

you get me wrong defania.you just said rest of week days normal diet..so how this diet works..a bit surprised.but may be that suits your body.I also njoy pizza but not weekly basis its like one per month.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 28, 2016 4:09pm
via Android

Is it work??

28 Apr
what?
Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 1, 2016 11:33am
via Android

Day 10: It was absolutly under control.50%carbs,18 % fat and 32% protein.

Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 2, 2016 9:51am
via Android

Day11: I took it as a cheat day because I was not having energy.cheat day included pizza ahhh delicious and strawberry vanilla icecream.love it.Oats were also included in lunch but i think there was no benefit of oats after pizza.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 12, 2016 1:54am
via Android

Just started my juice detox today for 2-3 days then the plan is to replace a meal with a smoothie. Maybe lunch or dinner since those are heavy meals for me

12 May
thats great
13 May
for how long you want do it?
13 May
the goal is to keep it up this summer so I can get into a routine
13 May
detoxing for about 5 days and then try to detox every 2 months
13 May
so the plan is detox with juices for 5 days, no solid food. Girl you're strong
Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 16, 2016 5:14pm
via Android

Day 14: after some break I am back to track my calories.breakfast bran bread and omelette.before lunch had one glass of delicious fresh juice in lunch I took whole wheat bread with potato cutlus that was not plan. carbs got little higher. in dinner I hit my protein goal by having saute chicken with lemon.

16 May
keep at it!
Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 18, 2016 4:06pm
via Android

Day 15: It went well overall.but Waterintake was not good at all.with travelling I am not good in water intake.Seriously thinking about it...

19 May
I forget even though i installed app.So loser
19 May
have you read about carb cycle diet?
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 19, 2016 4:22pm
via Android

I had a french baguette with my salad yday Feeling a bit guilty but still happy that I survived off salad and smoothies with chicken slices and fruits as my protein and fiber. Tempted to drink coffee but tryin b my best to resist

Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 19, 2016 4:24pm
via Android

Day 16: Breakfast started with milk tea and then as snack fresh fruit juice but with lesser sugar( my collegue made that for me).lunch with whole wheat bread with vegetable curry.in dinner protein of moong daal and fruit of melon.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 23, 2016 1:00pm
via Android

Trying to get into drinking water....lol. Any suggestions. Plus i heard lemon water is really good for you. Plus adding apple cider vinager helps with body fat. Any thought or truth to this. Thanks.

23 May
yup you are absolutle right.you may take lemon water or apple cider vinegar early in the morning.
23 May
At morning water is good to clean and detox your system, but to burn fat workout and food control is the only way
Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 23, 2016 2:17pm
via Android

Day17-20..I do not want to tell my foodies because these are all very bad days.I took sodas and sugar much.I sm depressed may be thats why.my concentration is gone and this 46 °C is killing me.travel,heat oh God I need peace within my body and mind but can't find it.

23 May
Is ok you just have to reset and start over.

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,284 topics, 38,211 posts

Motivation & Support

8,511 topics, 41,666 posts

App Updates

29 topics, 81 posts

Ask the Pros

741 topics, 1,892 posts

Workouts and Programs