I really need help losing weight

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Apr 12, 2016 11:29pm
via Android

13 Posts
Apr 12, 2016 11:49pm
via Android

What have you tired in the past if anything? (change of eating habits, excersize, etc) Just changing what you eat day to day will have a huge impact on kick starting weight loss and help you begin to eat healthy as a life change. Also portion size and how fast you consume food are both important.

Any stress or other things in your life that might be holding you back without knowing it? Working out and eating healthy makes a person feel good and want to continue to do better, but when you get stressed or life keeps knocking you down its hard to stay on track because you just don't feel happy. So minimizing stress is essential plus no one likes it anyway haha

I also found that a fun competition with a friend also helps :) Motivation to get fit and stay healthy

12 Apr
Im not very good not stressing out i have alot on my plate for my age plus i dont have no one to work out with not easy but i thank you that was very helpful
12 Apr
No problem :) baby steps go a long way. Even if it's just going for a 30 min walk every day, you know get away from everything. Makes a huge difference over time and then slowly adding new things in and experiment with things, always fun :) Good luck and wish you the best
12 Apr
thank you so much that was nice

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51