Whats the best type of workouts for weight loss

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 19, 2016 8:37am
via Android

I'm 5'4 weighing in at 260lbs. My main goal is to be 160lbs or somewhere in that area. Been curious about what type of exercises that can give me the best results in a amount of like 5 or 6 months as I am trying to lose 20lbs per month if possible. Also what diets should i consider getting on

26 Apr
best thing to do is a combination of cardio and (heavy) weightlifting. Cardio wil burn a lot of fat instantly, yes, but when you do heavy weights your body recovers overnight, and therefore, you're still burning quite a lot of calories even while you're sleeping. And on top of that, onve you will have lost a lot of fat, you'll not be left with a superskinny body, but you'll already be somewhat muscular :)
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 20, 2016 2:24pm
via Android

you should do cardio.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 20, 2016 2:50pm
via Android

Thank you

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Apr 21, 2016 12:09am
via Android

Morning Workout with Tabata Method

Chiseling Cardio Fix The key is to just keep moving. Keep your form safe. Don't worry about it being absolutely perfect yet.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 17, 2016 6:35pm
via iOS
You could try Crazy Whole Body Workout and Crazy Core Builder for starters.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 27, 2016 9:24am
via iOS
HIIT!
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 20, 2016 6:15am

For a lot of folks, slimming down is much simpler than keeping it away. It is vital that you keep in mind that healthy eating and workout is a lifelong target, not a one time job. You have to be regular with what you are doing, but the prospective needs to be correct for effective weight loss. so for you some Selective Move And Diet Tips To Get Flat Belly shape is figured out. Read it and be continuous with it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51