Post pregnancy weightloss!!!

2 posts | Original | Recent
258 Posts
Apr 19, 2016 7:38pm
via Android

Had my third son on 4/15/2016. He came out at 9# and 1 ounce but only down 12 pounds from 220... Kinda funny but wanting to lose the weight. Anyone is welcome to share ideas on strategies. I'm breastfeeding so can't cut out much food like I want to! So starting weight 208!!!

19 Apr
I breastfed my son when I was pregnant and was able to get back to my goal weight in about 8 months. The key is continuing to eat nutritious foods for the baby but also ensuring you stay hydrated. That hydration will help cut your cravings but still provide what you need for the milk. Walking with him to the park, picking him up, crawling behind him or just doing some work around the house all contribute to that activity level and also help with the weight loss. Don't pressure yourself to come down too early - eventually it will...
4 Posts
Apr 20, 2016 6:48am

Take proper and healthy diet. You should drink plenty of water and drink at least 2 glasses of milk. Eat fruits and veggies and do some exercise.

20 Apr
ive started trying tummy tightening. Gonna start walking in few days im still pretty sore though. i love food too that's why i was overweight to start. lol gotta get rid of much as possible. ive set goal at 185... pre pregnancy weight for now then i wanna make another one

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51