What's the best way to lose stomach fat

6 posts | Original | Recent

11390140_945658025478921_7606230350886533940_n_thumb
1 Post
Apr 27, 2016 6:17pm
via iOS
I had a baby 2 months ago from a c section. So I was wondering what's the best way to get my stomach flat with a little bit a tone? Like any certain foods that help?
28 Apr
Stop eating wheat flour and sugar and the results are almost immediate.  It's sad, but most people haven't a clue about food and that, coupled with the fact that this current teen generation is lazy, well you are behind the eight ball right away.  THE SECRET:  EAT FRESH UNPROCESSED FOODS AND BE ACTIVE.  I see so many teens already in poor health and it's so sad.  The young girls at 16 have fat butts and the boys are just as bad.  My wife and I are aware because I've been studying health for 47 years and my wife, after a...
29 Apr
Thank you so much! I'm 102 and size 2 jeans. I eat healthy just the weigh from the baby is making my stomach like less than tone lol but I'm working on it :) thank you
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Apr 28, 2016 3:01pm
via Android

Eat more vegetables, eat more fiber (but be careful about processed cereals, breads, and snacks that advertise high fiber, your best bet is unprocessed vegetables and other less processed foods like beans & oatmeal) Fiber is crucial.

Cut down on foods with added sugar, it really makes a difference. Read labels, sugar is added in way more than you think.

Do more exercise. Take more walks. Anything that gets you moving. You don't have to focus on your core, as mostly those exercises burn fewer calories than others, and burning calories is how to lose fat. Core exercises are good for health, but not so good for actually losing fat.

29 Apr
Thank you!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 1, 2016 9:02pm
via iOS
And, remember your 2 mo postpartum. With a c section you need longer to recover. Your body is amazing and is doing what it is designed to do. As long as you are nursing, assuming you are, you are still postpartum. Remember you need more calories now, but you burn more too. 500 calories burn a day just for nursing. When you nurse your stomach contracts, part of your body's amazing availability. Stay hydrated, rest when you can, exercise when you can. Remember always, you are incredible and your body is amazing!
01 May
Thank you so much means a lot!!!
02 May
I have three kids, we are planning for number 4 soon. Every pregnancy is a journey. Your body is capable of so much. I figure for each kid it's about 18 mo (pregnancy and 9-12 mo of nursing) that my body isn't just for me and my husband, it's the main substance for a baby too. Don't worry, all your pre-pregnancy clothes will be there when you are ready for them. Besides, you know what I found, when my clothes don't fit the way I want them to, makeup and jewelry always does!
Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 18, 2016 7:58pm
via iOS
Please eat right and cut junk in your diet. Since you had c section, please avoid strenuous activities. Your wound needs time to heal. Avoid crunches or sit-ups, high knees or jumping jacks. I suggest you start embracing yoga, slowly but surely.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 20, 2016 6:19am

By keeping care of your daily diet and regular life routine you can easily cut off your unwanted body weight. Such as full fat yoghurt, coconut oil/milk, full fat cottage cheese etc. because of these diet fat are shifted off towards your stomach and also to the back of your waist. to know what excerises and diet plan you need to follow for getting flat belly figure, you must read this:

Selective Move And Diet Tips To Get Flat Belly Figure 

1_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 28, 2016 1:22pm

There are many ways to lose stomach fat. Don't eat sugar or avoid sugar as much as you can. Aerobic exercise is very effective at reducing the belly fat. Lose belly fat, try expert diet and exercise surprising Ways to Lose Weight fast.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51