Wanting to lose belly fat!

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
May 17, 2016 3:24pm

I have always loved using the elliptical. We finally were able to get one for very cheap to have in our home by buying one we found on Facebook. We bought it about two weeks ago and I have been using it pretty much every day. I generally don't use it on Saturdays or Sundays, but still sometimes do. I usually use it for at least 30 minutes a day, doing intervals. I don't use the ellipticals calorie tracker because this model doesn't allow me to input my own weight. However, I have a calorie tracker that I have downloaded, so I just use the estimated calories burned from exercise on that app. I haven't really noticed much of a difference, and I'm wondering what else I should do? Should I do the elliptical first, then calisthenics or....? I'm so totally lose when it comes to these things. Should I be doing the calesthenics first and then the elliptical? I want to be able to incorporate the elliptical into my workouts pretty much every day because I love using it and I know I will stick to it and not give up early or find excuses to not exercise. We don't have any dumbbells or anything like that yet, so I can only do bodyweight exercise for now. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51