Toning the glutea

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
May 20, 2016 11:13pm
via iOS
I have that stubborn fat on back of thigh like right underneath the booty area. I have been doing cardio and strength training 5x a week for months now. I have notice it shrinking which is great but I just want it gone now! Any workouts/ advice for my problem area would be much appreciated!
21 May
You have seen progress. so you have to keep up with the good work. But what is your diet like? Do you eat clean? Count calories? Cardio is best for weight loss because you will sweat, and at least 30 minutes at a time because it then starts to take fat away more easily :-)
21 May
Thanks I will take your advice and keep up my progress. Diet is definitely the hardest part I try to eat as clean as possible but will fall off track and eat something bad a few days out of the week. It's hard esp when everyone else around you eats like crap. I do count calories also I'm always under 1000 easy.. My boss does this meal prep thing I've been considering but each meal is literally the size of your hand. I think that may make Me run low on energy with my workouts so I'm not sure if...
21 May
You can do your own food prep and have exactly what you want/need. Xx
21 May
I'm following you now
21 May
Nice cool I'm following you too

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51