Questions regarding training and BF loss!

3 posts | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Jun 1, 2016 9:46pm
via Android

Hello. My name is Eduardo, I am 15 years old almost 16. I practice gym 6 days a week, around 1h workouts. I focus mainly on strength training and some high-intensity short-duration cardio.

I rest at Mondays and at Saturdays my workout is full body, focusing on fighting and boxing. Tuesday and Friday is Arms day, Wednesday and Sunday is Back and Abs (Sunday includes legs) and Thursday is Chest and Shoulders.

I'm quite happy with my progress since I've joined the gym (almost 3 months, 5 days for so). I also do intermittent fasting together with a low-carb diet (I cheat a bit sometimes though), and I'm joyful with it as it works for me perfectly. I will never stop doing it.

I have a few questions:
1st. What type of workout should I focus more on, as I'm interested in losing more Body Fat than bulking up.

2nd. Should I take protein shakes? I don't take enough protein through my food and I feel like I should take at least an extra 30-50g a day... I'm probably buying Optimum Nutrition 450g pack for 10£ on Amazon seems a good start.

3rd. I want to increase my strength, any tips? I always start heavier sets firsts as I'm more motivated at first and not tired so I can push the maximum.

I'm also 1.80m tall and 70kg weight, around 12-14% BF you can check my pictures in my profile!

10 Posts
Jun 2, 2016 10:04am
via Android

Please reply!

9 Posts
Jun 3, 2016 2:41pm

Honestly You are Good Weight for Your Height. Im 17, 5"10 and I weight 156lbs my goal is to be 160lbs at the ending of this year. Your Like around 5"9 and weight 154lbs. which is good. So just work the fat into core. if u really want to lose weight well do Cardio. But honestly you dont need that. Dont use weights. start off Small. Normal Pushups , pulls up and Abs Workout. then with ur Lean. Then use Weights. that how i did it.Look up Bar Brothers (calisthenics). they would motivate you. I also Do sports. so its a plus. i do mixed martial Arts.Calisthenics Builds alot of strenghten using your own body weight. :D. i hope i helped a little

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51