Serious people please

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 28, 2016 4:02pm
via iOS
Need a workout buddy to keep me motivated. Someone who will eat healthy with me and make sure I stay on it. Tell me to do my workout if i forget. I'll do the same in return. Show each other progress. Make it fun by competing maybe by seeing who reaches there goal first
09 Aug
i do too i sometimes forget well not pushed enough but still determind to loose this weight
03 Oct
did u find yr work out buddy? if not...I'm available ASAP and serious...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 28, 2016 9:44pm
via Android

I can be your accountability partner.☺ I want to lose 20 pounds but lack the motivation to workout. We can motivate each other.

29 Jul
Sounds great! I want to lose 40 pounds but for now 20 is good.
02 Aug
My overall goal is 35 pounds but I noticed that when I set smaller goals, I stay motivated. I just did some workouts. Hope you work out today and eat healthy. Drink only water if u can. It really helps.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 4, 2016 9:21pm
via Android

I would love to join you on this journey. I was in the military and want to get back to my previous weight. Making it fun is just the ticket. I workout on my own and sorry to say not motivated so I quit because I'm bored. So let's get started making exercise fun. We can reach our goals together!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 4, 2016 9:24pm
via Android

I want to lose 45 lbs. Setting small weekly goals work best. I'm eating healthier than I have in the past. I create weekly meal plans. It has been very helpful thus far.

04 Aug
I recently started meal prepping and working out again. We can be accountability partners if you like. We can set the same weekly goals and weigh in at the end of each week if you like.:)
04 Aug
That sounds great. BTW you look great. My goal weight is 135 lbs I'm 187 right now. I've lost 10 lbs in the past 21 days
04 Aug
10 pounds in 21 days?? That is amazing!! You will reach your goal in no time. My goal weight is 140. I currently weigh 170. That pic is 4 yrs old lol I'm using it for motivation but thx u. When do you want to start doing our weekly weight check-ins? We will have to weigh ourselves first thing in the morning.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 8, 2016 8:50pm
via Android

Any guys out there 35+ looking for an accountability partner to help them lose a few pounds? I'm starting one the basic abs programs and I'd like some friendly competition.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 9, 2016 1:46pm
via Android

Ooh God yea I also need a motivation guy. It would be very cool too push watch other every day (: I'm 20 and I really want to eat healthier any do more sport. At least 3 times a week
First thing I follow you guys here (:

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 11, 2016 7:06am
via iOS
Here i am
22 Aug
Hi. this app doesn't notify me when there us a response. I can partner with you!
23 Aug
Hi Mahmood, let me know the days you intend to workout and I'll send you a reminder through this app. Alternatively, I can text you if you wish.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 23, 2016 2:40pm
via Android

Hi Julia - I can remind you to workout through the app if you let me know the days you intend to workout. Alternatively, I can send and email or text if you wish. Let me know how I can help.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 23, 2016 2:54pm
via Android

Yeeea sure. Send me a message. And we can Workout together or something like that.
Usually I Workout in the Morning (9-10am) buy yea middle European time (:

24 Aug
No problem. just let me know that days you want to be reminded. i can send a reminder through this app on those days.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51