Need help plz!

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Aug 21, 2016 4:38pm
via Android

I want to loose my arm and belly fat!plz help me......also we live on is it ok eat rice while want to loose weight?

21 Aug
Rice is fine i would say brown rice would be a better choice. Unless youre having full ( complete meals. Meat and vegetables etc with your rice you are not getting enough cals in and your body will start to store foods as fat to help compensate. If your looking to lose weight, fiber and water with meals would be a good starting ground
22 Aug
thanx a lot:-)i'll keep these in mind
25 Aug
Hey fariha?.. do u live in Malaysia?..
26 Aug
no lina ...i don't live in malyshia
950 Posts
Aug 22, 2016 4:04am
via Android

Rice is fine. I read somewhere that the hype for brown rice is over inflated anyway.

The only thing anyone absolutely needs to do if they want to lose weight is this:

Eat fewer calories than you burn.

It sounds simple, and it really is. However, you have to have an idea of what you normally burn in a day, you have to track what you eat, and you have to adjust your approach as you gain feedback from the scale.

There are plenty of resources out there to help you do this. I would recommend you download myfitnesspal and start getting used to how it operates. Maybe start with tracking just one meal per day until you kind of get the hang of it.

22 Aug
thanx a lot ..i'll keep these in mind
3 Posts
Sep 6, 2016 4:19am

Rice is okay, but you should limit the amount of rice. It contains carbohydrates which makes our body fat. Have a little amount of rice with large amount of half cooked veggies. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51