Meal plans

4 posts | Original | Recent

Oct 25, 2016 9:58pm
via Android

Hey I'm new to this, and I'm asking for advice on food, like I need help in eating right I guess I don't know how to healthy? lol like any advice on what I should eat and shouldn't? I'm trying to loose weight and build muscle. Thanks

27 Oct
Stay away from carbs & cereals
08 Nov
decrease your food intake atleast by half and double your activity and also take proteins more to build muscles and decrease carbohydrates.remember DEC FOOD INTAKE &INCREASE ACTIVITY
08 Nov
o and no junk food
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Nov 8, 2016 7:22pm
via iOS
What does a basic day of eating consist of for you?
01 Dec
Can i get some advice as well? I really need to lose weight
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 15, 2016 10:36pm
via Android

Hey Alejandra!
It's great that you're interested in healthy eating habits. In order to plan something out I need to first know your current eating habits and see what we can do. I would be happy to teach you about basic nutrition info! Message me if you'd like!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 16, 2016 10:05am

General Motors Diet is the science of weight loss, fast for 7 days. The advantage of this method is not only lose weight but also helps improve mood very well
The first day

The first day is the most important day when you perform weight loss plan Diet General Motors (GM). Because this is the first day you discover how to help you lose weight in 7 days. In the first days of the regime, you would just eat the whole fruit, you select all the fruits you can eat. However, you do not eat bananas note on the first day.

Watermelon and cantaloupe are the fruits you should eat in the early days of the GM diet. Besides, you should also drink 8-12 glasses of water the first day and remember not touched any food or certain vegetables. If you feel hungry, eat more fruits and drink water.
Monday

If the first day is a day of fruits, the second day you will have a "chance" vegetarian delight. You can eat all the vegetables you like, but make sure you do not use any kind of cooking oil when processed. Boiled vegetables would be a great choice for your health.

You can also eat potatoes, but you should eat potatoes cooked in the morning because the potatoes will help you eliminate carbohydrates throughout the day. Beans cooked, raw or cooked carrots, broccoli, cucumber, lettuce, boiled cabbage ... the vegetables help you lose weight on Monday.

Green vegetables will help you improve your digestive system, purify the body. Besides, do not forget to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.

16 Nov
What about days 3 through 7?
16 Nov
I try to stay away from "diets". We all have a diet. It's just what we eat. These diets may work for a bit but when we "finish" with the diet usually we go back to our usual routine. Learning proper eating habits and changing our entire routine little by little is the best way to keep a healthy lifestyle.
15 Dec
Calvin you right

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,217 topics, 38,279 posts

Motivation & Support

8,522 topics, 41,759 posts

App Updates

13 topics, 43 posts

Ask the Pros