I'm really disappointed in my self

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 14, 2017 4:08pm
via Android

So the last time I was on here and posted I was in the middle of finals for my CMA certificate and I passed. I am currently certified and working doing something Love in a hospital. And I am proud of myself for that.. but I am so disappointed that I put my work outs on the back burner. I started working 7 Months ago and I hardly have anytime to get my work outs in. I've gained back those 8 pounds I lost and more I am currently at 148 :( I am only 5ft. I looked in the mirror yesterday and reality sunk in I couldn't help but cry.. but in seeing myself and how much I've let myself go I told mySelf that the only way I can lose the weight is if I put in the work I am determined to do this. As some of you know I have a arthritis and a lot of back issues so I can't do some of the workout moves on here. If someone has any advice from there own experience please share. Please share your success stories too I love hearing and seeing others and how they overcame there issues to get to a place where they are now happy with there self. It gives me hope that one day I too will look back and say I overcame my hurdles and I can smile too. I want to say thank you to all you guys that helped me the last time through my weight loss journey:)..

Image_thumb
1027 Posts
Apr 14, 2017 5:52pm
via Android

Focus on your eating habits. Use myfitnesspal, try to get the hang of it, don't change anything just log your food for a week. After that, review your week and choose one thing you want to change for the next week. Trying to change everything is admirable but likely to fail.

Workouts, while awesome and helpful for so many reasons, are going to be less of a factor in initial weight loss. They are more a psychological tool. So, even really short workouts can be extremely beneficial in that regard, or a walk outside, less intense, but great for the mindset you'll need to succeed.

Adopt smaller habits first. For example, people are more likely to be able to do a a five minute warmup workout twice a week scheduled easily where they can fit it. Stick with your easy plan for a few weeks or a month, then review and change, add a bit more when you can. It's a lifestyle shift, not a quick fix, so approach it with a long term attitude and you'll be more likely to succeed.

Use myfitnesspal, use a calendar app (Google calendar is nice) to schedule your workouts. Make the plan really easy to stick to at first. No five hours a week type stuff just yet.

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 14, 2017 6:24pm
via Android

That's some really great advice. That sounds like something I can easily do and stick to. Because I have tried many times to completely change my eating habits ND failed so maybe starting of with a few Changes and then adding more as i go will be a lot easier for me to keep up with. Thanks.

16 Apr
don't be too hard on yourself! it's a long term process and perfection has never been anybody's path to success
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 17, 2017 12:05pm
via Android

cool merci man

18446737_10212568811885129_380461571537354391_n_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 21, 2017 1:06pm
via iOS
Don't beat yourself up. We have all been there before. I had 3 times in my life where this happened before finding what works for me and making it a point to center my life around my healthy lifestyle. Now training and running my website platform is my life. Everything I do is focused on that.

I coach online and physical bootcamp, health coaching, detox programs, and just added a Bikini Competition Coaching Team to my brand.

For the Summer I'm offering:

-Aqua Bootcamp
-Bikini Competition Coaching
-Health Coaching (Raw Reset, Juice Life, Whole30)
-Smokin' Aces Bikini Competition Team (coming soon -- accepting applications now)

If you would like to chat more of her specific advice feel free to contact me via rawfitnessdownload.comĀ 

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,230 topics, 38,325 posts

Motivation & Support

8,518 topics, 41,745 posts

App Updates

15 topics, 48 posts

Ask the Pros

722 topics, 1,835 posts

Workouts and Programs