Im depressed

15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 3:04pm
via Android

Im gettin so depressed because i use to have a nice body now im a mother of 2 a 4 year old and a 4month baby. when i was pregnant i was eating so much never full. Now i weight 200 and cant get back down. I try and work out but i be so tired taking care of the baby. Anyone knows what i can do. I cant stop crying hating myself and im not confident like i use to be.

24 Jan
I'm a mother as well, I got you 260lb after my baby #2, and after eating smaller portion of food and lots of workouts at the gym I got down to 229lb. I hope to lose 50-60lb by Oct. If I can do it, you can do it to.
24 Jan
all you need is a 45 minute workout to start you off I babysit my sisters kids so what I do I put them to bed when I start working out and they use to it ready so I start working out they got used to it how to make a schedule I suggest for you
24 Jan
You're very pretty, just eat healthy nd do cardio, you'll b fine.
24 Jan
Thanks so much everybody. I appreciate it
26 Jan
Just eat healthy! You are already beautiful:)
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 3:08pm
via Android

Start eating healthy an doing exercises at home...look up laura london on youtube she has awesome at home workouts anyone can find time to do, an dont be so hard on yourself you had 3 children an one just 4 months ago! Make the decision today to get healthy an dont give up on yourself this is going to take time.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 3:12pm
via Android

THANK YOU I WILL DEF LOOK HER UP ON YOUTUBE. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING NATURAL I CAN TAKE FOR ENERGY

24 Jan
I go to a health store that sells energy drinks made with all natural ingredients just i've never tried them..
24 Jan
Apples, good carbs, nuts, lean meats, water, fresh fruit, coffee are some good foods you can eat for energy but you can supplement
24 Jan
I drink coffee every morning great way to get out of the bad funk from waking up!
260880_1434858579_381467273_n_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 3:30pm
via Android

These are a few tips that helped me out a while back. 1 cut out pop this will shed lbs like that even just limit it to wkends only or when you go out somewhere. 2. Try not to eat after 6/7pm this is hard for most now in days but it helps you body to digest good better and burn off more before you rest for the night. 3. You're a busy mom specially with the young one do little exercizes you can do while doing almost anything. Like butt and thigh clenches or tightening stomache muscles. When you have to be on your feet move around as much as you can. If standind in one spot go ip on tip toes hold and back down repeat. Just lil things like that will help. Good luck its hard to get that lil jump start but once you do you'll see results in no time.
😉

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 3:32pm
via Android

SO HELPFUL WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH. I DEF WILL TRY I WAS TAKIN HER ON STROLLS BUT VERY COLD NOW

Image_thumb
141 Posts
via iOS
Awe Kyle...such a sweetheart. Listen to him. Pregnancy does a number on our bodies, but its not permanent if you don't let it be. I had 5 and made it a point to exercise...gotta be healthy and strong for you first so you can in turn take care of them babies of yours. So lets get up brighter and bushy tailed and start thinking positive!! Take it easy at first. Breastfeeding helps in the weight dropping as well :). Allow your body to heal and then hit it hard.  Good luck and congratulations on your new addition !
Image_thumb
5 Posts
via Android

Didnt THINK WE WAS ABLE TO DRINK COFFEE CUZ OF THE SUGAR

24 Jan
Drink your coffee black
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 3:44pm
via iOS
Bless your heart! I know the feeling! I have 2 babies and they were almost back to back! I felt terrible about my weight after my second pregnancy! This workout program is awesome in the community and forums for support! :) I wish you the best of luck!! You can do it! Set a goal and believe in yourself! If you need help in curbing your appetite, check out my website: www.jenniferparadise.ws for info in ACE. :) appetite controlled energy.. 
I lost 48 lbs with it but I am now working on losing 30 more and toning up thanks to this app! :) Again, best wishes!!! 
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 3:45pm
via iOS
Try the ACE  for the natural energy!! It's a natural Weightloss supplement. No jitters... It's amazing :)
Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 3:48pm
via iOS
I have a friend that can help you. Send me a note to fatherkronus@yahoo.com.  For reals!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 24, 2013 3:56pm
via Android

😻

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 25, 2013 8:42pm
via Android

U r very pretty😽

26 Jan
Thanks =(
26 Jan
Wrong face lol =)
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 26, 2013 12:45am
via Android

I have a 4 month old too and I have lost 50 pounds since I had her. I eat healthy and work out. I kno it's hard to find time with kids but u gotta do it girl. Just motivate yourself 😺

Icon_missing_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 26, 2013 2:46am
via Android

Jus eat healthier foods like apples an fruits an dont eat alot of fast foods :)

26 Jan
Ya ya ya ya ya ya y a
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 26, 2013 3:42am
via iOS
My job is very stressful & demanding, and it took me a long time to getting back to exercising... I figured out that if I just work out every other day to start, I am more likely to stick to it.  Also, I have a "buddy" that I send my workouts to to hold myself accountable.  Tracking your food is in itself just as useful as dieting, because it forces you to look at what you're eating.  Good luck and think positive.

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,329 topics, 38,266 posts

Motivation & Support

8,518 topics, 41,528 posts

App Updates

41 topics, 102 posts

Ask the Pros

761 topics, 1,951 posts

Workouts and Programs