Any Tips for Beginners?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 28, 2017 1:37pm
via iOS
Hey everyone!
I am new here and looking for some helpful hints from you guys you see what helped jumpstart you and helped you stick with the workouts. And help would be greatly appreciated !!!!
28 Nov
Just start low to see how used to effort are you. It’s no shame in doing easy workouts so as to prevent any injuries.consistency and practice will be your best teacher.Set goals so you can keep the consistency. If possible hit the gym as you will meet people here who can motivate you and give you tips. Eating healthy is the most important thing. There are lots of stuff you can do as long as you are motivated enough. I just returned to sport after a long break and I forgot how addicting it was. good luck!😊
28 Nov
Thank you!
37649843_10216311141921041_570310754272542720_o_thumb
72 Posts
Dec 2, 2017 2:45am
via iOS

Group classes were my biggest motivation as a beginner utilize them. If you don’t have access I will Be offering online classes on my site, riophysique.com starting next month. 

(Going to offer Bootcamp & Flity Fitness for now).

I’m a Trainer & Group instructor i specialize in transformation and bikini comp prep (I’m in the middle of prep right now check the chunkiness). If I can help in any way feel free to reach out.

Tenisha 

Riophysique.com

Image_thumb
1063 Posts
Dec 2, 2017 4:48pm
via Android

A goal and a plan to work toward this set goal. A plan is important, so you aren't figuring it all out on the go. Which is really hard to to.

Also the goal. This before the plan. Set a goal. Find a plan which works towards your goal. Follow set plan. See if it gives the results you want. Evaluate. Learn from it. And enjoy the journey.

First thing you should answer for yourself is what you want to get out of it. Just exercising for the sake of it, is boring and not really productive.

26 Nov
can I see your cock
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 3, 2017 3:03am
via iOS
Start with the basics, Stability exercises on the floor to train the Hips, Glutes, Core, about 4 weeks. Next level is Movement Pattern training for efficient functional movements doing basic things like squats, push ups, and lunges and rotational movements, for example. Once you feel comfortable moving in diffent ways and planes of motion, that’s when it’s safe to start working with weights. Also don’t forget to mix in some cardio, about 30 minutes a day, 5 days per week, if you can. 
Best Regards,

PS See starter workout. 
22 Dec
diets us 1/2 the results

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,345 topics, 38,268 posts

Motivation & Support

8,525 topics, 41,550 posts

App Updates

43 topics, 105 posts

Ask the Pros

765 topics, 1,953 posts

Workouts and Programs

2,936 topics, 12,159 posts

Trainer Tools

23 topics, 62 posts

Featured Training Programs

Weight Loss 3

Weight Loss 3

Intense Time 4 Weeks
Kick-Off Mania

Kick-Off Mania

Moderate Time 2 Weeks
Body Blast Bootcamp

Body Blast Bootcamp

Intense Time 4 Weeks
Lean Pilates: Control

Lean Pilates: Control

Casual Time 3 Weeks
Calisthenics 1.0

Calisthenics 1.0

Casual Time 2 Weeks
Harvard Health Gym Coach

Harvard Health Gym Coach

Moderate Time 3 Weeks

Featured Workouts

Tough Tabata

Tough Tabata

Intense Ic_time_32x32 23 mins  
Full Body   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Box or Step, Medicine Ball, Jump Rope
Built by Barbell

Built by Barbell

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 16 mins  
Back   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Barbell
Pull 'n' Throw

Pull 'n' Throw

Intense Ic_time_32x32 15 mins  
Back   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Kettlebell, Dumbbell, Bench, Medicine Ball, Pull Up Bar
Luxurious Yin

Luxurious Yin

Casual Ic_time_32x32 45 mins  
Yoga  
Core 50-10

Core 50-10

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 31 mins  
Core  
Med Ball Mayhem

Med Ball Mayhem

Intense Ic_time_32x32 10 mins  
Full Body   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Medicine Ball