Does Zumba really work?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 5:18am
via Android

Hey guys!! Who has tried Zumba DVDs? Do they actually make you lose alot of weight?? How many calories can you lose?? I want to buy them but i wanna hear opinions!

10 Feb
Zumba is amazing , I do it on my Xbox kinect and you usually burn anywhere from 500 calories to 850 or more it really depends on the level !!
10 Feb
That's great! Idk if I should but the one for my Xbox or the actual dvds! What do u think?
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 8:02am
via Android

Well I never tried zumba DVDs but last year in summer a zumba instructor came to our school and we did it in p.e. and it was exhausting but also lots of fun. One girl from my class takes zumba classes in her town and she really loves it :)

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 3:46pm
via Android

Zumba is amazing i weighed 13 stone exactly which is to heavy for my 5,6 inch height but doing zumba for 2 amd half months now and weigh 11 and half stone... Do this on my kinect! 4/5 times a week and eating healthy! X

10 Feb
That's amazing! What is the zumba Kinect DVD called since there is two of them/
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 3:54pm
via Android

Uhm the one i have is called zumba fitness.... It really is amazing... Too embaressed to go gym at the mo so really nice to work out in your own home! X

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 6:32pm
via iOS
I have the Zumba rush and Zumba core !! I love then specially I can do then at my house at my own pace and I don't look silly like you would at a class lol !!  good luck !!
Icon_missing_thumb
97 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 6:41pm
via Android

I do fuego which is kinda like zumba. Not only is it fun but it does work. You burn calories and tone your body

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 8:35pm
via Android

Hey what is this fuego can u get it on kinect or dvd?

Icon_missing_thumb
97 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 8:47pm
via Android

It's latin-american-influenced dances (reggaeton, cha cha, merengue etc) to music. Really great cardio also! There are fuego-classes at certain gyms but I think you can get it on DVD too.

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 8:55pm
via Android

Ah cool that sounds really good! I will have to get looking for that! Bit too embaressed to go to classes still trying to budge a bit of weight!

Icon_missing_thumb
97 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 9:19pm
via Android

It is! Good luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 12:08pm
via Android

I first tried out Zumba from dvds, sure works and now  a Zumba instructor loving it, burn a lot calories, keep you moving,put a lot of umph in it [energy] and eat healthy.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51