How can I stop eating junk food

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 7:58pm
via iOS
I need to get a six pack and I can't do it eating loads of junk food
10 Feb
I'm sorry mate but that's the only way simple as that throw away your junk food and eat fruit and what I do which might be a little extreme I get a rubber band and ping it on my wrist every time I think of junk food to train my mind to say "you know what, junk food is actually really bad" and of course everybody knows that hope this helped.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 8:21pm
via iOS
When you have to urge to eat junk food, drink like 2 glasses if water really quickly or get some gum or get some fruit and eat that. That's what I have done to keep myself from eating junk food.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 8:22pm
via iOS
What if that doesn't work
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 8:29pm
via Android

It's all about moderation. You're allowed to eat junk food once in awhile, but you need to teach your brain to want healthy sugars instead. I struggle with the same thing, but when I'm craving candy I pick up fruit, as it has natural sugars in it to help curb your craving. Moderation is the key though.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 8:30pm
via iOS
How I just look at brownies and eat them all
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 10, 2013 8:36pm
via Android

I can understand that! If cookies are sitting on the counter put them away so they aren't the first thing you see. You have to trick your brain essentially. Find some fruits and vegetables that you really like, and have them in the place of the sweets you would normally go for!

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 1:02am
via iOS
Don't worry! I had the same problem. It's a true test of discipline the first week or so. Just like she said, drink water or pick up a tasty fruit you like whenever you're craving a cookie or a cupcake. After awhile, you'll find yourself craving that apple instead. It gets easier and easier. But of course you can still have that cookie, but in moderation.
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 2:46am
via iOS
Sweet tooth food is a addiction. The first week don't go cold turkey. Limit your self to a sweet once a day or so bitty sure it's just a small one. And drink more juices and water. Second week more water and sweets only once a week. Third week cut off Sugars to natural Sugurs. Most Sugars are bad and we can go without most. I don't have sugar in Drinks. If I do its raw. The longer you don't have it you will get over it tho I get a big attack for it eevery two months. Have a endodge but with drinking water as you do so you don't get the full taste and become re aditced
Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 12:01pm
via Android

Well your not going to be punish eating junk food, i say cut down in junk food and eat healthier snacks to satified the sugar cravings. Take baby steps.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 12:48pm
via Android

Sugar is an addiction, it takes time and a lot of willpower to beat it. First thing I had to do was get rid of all the sweets at home. Then I talked to a few people I trust and asked for their help to remind me. Try giving up just one thing at a time like soda for a couple weeks.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51