Help

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 2:48am
via iOS
I'm Brooke. 15 - 5'4 , 140. I'm trying to loose weight , preferably 15-20 pounds.
I don't know what to do, I've been doing this for over a week for an hour a day every night, but I feel like I'm getting fatter.
Also, I eating healthier - but I need food suggestions. Anything will help. Thanks loves <3
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 11, 2013 2:54am
via iOS
Don't work out before u go to sleep do it when u wake up because u gain calories from sleeping and it's like working out for nothing and pick at least two days of a week that you must go on a full diet. U don't have to do more then two days but if ur up to the challenge go for it 
11 Feb
So working out at 8 is pointless ?
11 Feb
It's been scientifically proven that it doesn't matter what time of the day you work out but yes you shouldn't work out before you go to bed because it wakes you up, gives you energy. If you only have time at night make sure you work out 2 hours before bed at least but really no workout is a bad workout no matter the time! Good luck sweetie, keep it up and don't give up.
11 Feb
Brooke. You can workout at any time of the day at all. Sometimes it's nice to mix it up and try different times during the week. Try to figure out what you want and the best way to get you there. Set yourself up a program and follow it for 12 weeks.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 3:20am
via Android

Make sure you eat enough protein. It's important when you work out. Almonds make a great snack, apples with peanut butter...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51