I can't stay away from sweets!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 3:50am
via iOS
I'm trying to be healthier by working out and eating good food but I cant say no to the sweets! How do you guys keep yourselves away from the temptations?
12 Feb
I eat sweets and I'm still healthy. Just do it in moderation. Try to eat maybe one cookie or one fun size bar. Or you could make your own healthy sweets like a smoothie or healthy cookies. As long as you don't bring the sweets in the house, there will be no temptation. (Eating a little extra sometimes won't kill you either)
12 Feb
I only eat sweets in moderation & I only purchase what I want to eat. I never bring more than I am going to consume in the house bc It's temptation that I don't need. Stick to your guns & refuse to indulge in it often. Remember this is about your health...
12 Feb
Try gum when u want sweets
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 4:00am
via Android

My ultimate killers are soda and recess penut butter cups. The easyest way to not eat them is to not have them around. If your like me and live with other people who wont respect your "dont bring it into the house rule" then keep a bar of dark chocolate in the house. Somewhere where other people wont eat it and where you cant just grab it as you pass by. Whenever you crave just grab a square or two. Its important to put it back and walk away from it or youll eat the whole thing (as I found out). Always remember to not deprive yourself of something you crave or you will eat everyrhing around you AND what you crave after. Hope this helps.

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 6:54am
via Android

Just don't even look at the stuff you crave

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 8:20am
via Android

I used to eat unhealthy but had to make a lot of changes. I have had a lit of injuries and eating healthy was a big part in my recovery. After eating healthy for a while then trying to eat junk food it makes u feel sick. When u eat certain food ur body becomes accustomed to eating that food. Try eating healthy with no junk for a week. At first try a week then try to go longer. Sugar is a huge deal. It is addictive and can make u sick and also causes future diabetes. Just think a head down the road while u r still young and avoid any future health problems. I know u can do this. Just be strong minded and tell yourself that u can beat this. By eating healthier u will feel more active and have more natural energy.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51