Im having an issue

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 4:12am
via Android

I have turned my life around I was 350lbs before and I now weigh 215 lbs I want to get down to 175lbs for boxing but it seems impossible could it be the execs skin? Do I need surgery? Or am I at a plato? I've gone down to 204lbs but I feel like im about to pass out. I really dont feel comfortable at 215 I still have a lot of body fat and it feels like 40 more pounds would put me were I wanna be...

13 Feb
You could do it! Just keep moving that body and do intense toning!
13 Feb
Way to go buddy don't stop now you are almost there... extra skin is a big factor and there is surgery for that.. but don't get into that not until you stop feeling like passing out... that happens because its a big change for your body.. let it comfort by itself slow pace my friend... stay positive and keep the motivation... if you finish one goal then start another one.. :-) good luck buddy
14 Feb
That's awesome, keep it up and push yourself as far as you can! I'm at a Plato myself, but it's slowly melting off again, very slowly though, like maybe a pound a week. I had dropped 40 lbs in a few months at one point.
15 Feb
Look into some supplements. Bodybuilding.com is a great resource
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 4:22am
via Android

@chaya t Toning?  What kind of workouts do u recommend?

13 Feb
It could be excess skin. But I wouldnt consider surgery until you get closer to your goal weight. A plato is also always possible. It happens to everyone at some point. I got passed it by completley switching up my workouts. Now I workout twice a day, starting in the morning with my cardio and then circuit training or weight lifting in the evening. I've also added in things that my body isnt used to. Rock climbing, yoga and other exercise that works muscles that even weight lifting doesnt always get to. Its helped immensely with my excess skin and...
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 6:38am
via Android

Thanks imma try different workouts.I usually do the same workouts just more when I step it up.

13 Feb
Push urself harder give urself mad credit for coming this far!!!!
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 9:57pm
via Android

Hey huge wel done to u that is absolutly amazing!!

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 15, 2013 3:47am
via iOS
Well done, keep up the good work!  Make sure you are having lots of water, that will help your skin retain the elasticity so the skin firms up.  It might be worth doing some weights to tighten the skin around the problem areas.  You will find that keeping the skin hydrated will help, not overnight but gradually you will see a difference.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 16, 2013 4:03am
via iOS
Mee too );  .... I needs learn how to create a topic !!! ;(

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51